The Nü Nü Nü People Thread - Your first post goes here

You should take the grav grav aesthetic to the next level by tying your light cables Shibari style.

2 Likes

more concisely: you should by a Clyde fork and make your lights normal.
well spotted.

2 Likes

Howdy.

No garage door, best I can do is a train:

30 Likes

Norrin Radd goes rando!

1 Like

How in all the earth did you end up using a black-railed saddle and black brake levers?

8 Likes

welcome new person
do you have other bikes
that one is too clean for me

2 Likes

Is what I had in the parts bin. I want to like the SCR5s more than I actually do but they’re good enough.

Saddle was what was on the bike when I bought it and it’s actually fairly comfy for an hour or two.

That one is currently dirty because I haven’t been bothered to wipe it down after a wet ride the other day, if that helps.

Also, yes to more bikes:

16 Likes

now we’re talking!
Uhh I guess I should critique that cool looking Holdsworth, maybe rotate the bars down a little, 1cm shorter stem if rotating makes the reach feel weird?
how tall are you?

1 Like

8 Likes

I have been screwing around with hood position a bit since I’ve been having some wrist issues but haven’t tried messing with bar angle at all.

I’m 6’2 with a 36" cycling inseam - bike is a ~57 that I am constantly lying to myself that it’s not too small for me. But it’s so orange and I love having it.

1 Like

god. brooks are the ugliest fucking saddles.

6 Likes

that aint it

I think the winner here is the chrome fixie

if it gets drillium TRP levers with gum hoods, a Berthoud, and some fragile fop tanwalls yes

5 Likes

Doesn’t make it fit you! Your bikes are fine but seeing that saddle height made my heart rate go up.

2 Likes

That saddle height looks completely fine to me, but I am nearly the same height and same inseam.

3 Likes

It’s a lot of post, but also yeah if you’re built like a flamingo, what else can you do?

I’m stoked that a new poster opened with a rando bike and then pow! actual road bike!

4 Likes

I am also a sucker for orange bikes. Strong approve on this one.

2 Likes

Skinny tubed, chromed, fendered, front racked, rando bag fixed gear is one of my absolute favorite types of bicycle, that’s a beauty.

3 Likes