The Tarck as Fuck Bikes Thread

All sizes of BLL cans fit conveniently in standard trash cans.

Lol
Y’all pretending like you don’t love a crisp refreshing lager with just the right amount of natural citrus flavoring are cracking me up.

Yea I love good beer and will drink the fuck out of a bll

Stating I wouldn’t enjoy it and calling it a trash beer are two entirely different things.

TC: I don’t think I ever had a BLL until Kyle gave them to me at Woodland Park a few weeks ago.

[quote=TimArchyLime]Lol
Y’all pretending like you don’t love a crisp refreshing lager with just the right amount of natural citrus flavoring are cracking me up.[/quote]
BLL is worse than warm water that’s been in your plastic bottle all day. I tried it on a hot AF day after doing yard work all day, in order to try to meet the intended user profile. It’s like someone poured a bud into some Gatorade and added water at 4:1 so that you can barely taste the flavor.

Yeah you got a problem with that

I want my $4 back.

HT: trash beer is good

Holy shit!
Can you even imagine how much the people who own that bike love it?

Being a stoker for a MTB tandem has to be one of the most trusting relationships.

I can’t even imagine what that is like. It has to be the pinnacle of relationship testing vehicles along with double kayaks and canoes.

double kayaks are easy mode compared to a canoe. your partner can just stop paddling and you’re pretty much fine. not so in a canoe.

Absolutely so in a canoe. It’s just more work.

Last time I canoed with sup, she took a nap in the bottom while I paddled.

my butthole is clenched just thinking about it.

Fyi, 40s will fit in looney bin bottle cages

But preferably not on the seat tube. Don’t ask me how I know.