the velo orange x tarck llc business venture thread

I want to like him too, but he’s selling bikes with cantis

3 of their 4 frames are disc

lol

Howard dean only screamed wooooaaaaahhbbgggg once but still

I just realized the internet invested a huge stack of $10 gift certificates in the wrong retrogrouch company.

[quote=ckd]Cork headset spacers
Press fit bottom brackets that are just Teflon bushings and no bearings
26” monstercross tires
Wiha hair trimmers
Vintage woolen football jerseys[/quote]

Japanese rice paper bar wrap
Light mounts that are made out of upcycled creosote-treated timbers from decommissioned rail lines.
Adapter kits that allow you to run tubes in tubeless tires
5 pound tins of lard
Horsehair fine tooth derailleur pulley brushes
Oil filters for e-bikes

what about your long reach brakes in extra-longway?

honestly everybody makes everything pretty good now. or I just don’t ride bikes. whatever.

I’ve hated VO since they go rid of my friend Tom.

That said, Tom was a bit of a fuck off. He never really understood Tarck, either. Was kind of afraid of it. Maybe Igor is better.

I just realized the internet invested a huge stack of $10 gift certificates in the wrong retrogrouch company.[/quote]
Mine didn’t even work :colbert:

I just realized the internet invested a huge stack of $10 gift certificates in the wrong retrogrouch company.[/quote]
Mine didn’t even work :colbert:[/quote]
did you remember to print it out and mail it in??

Well one retrogrouch company didn’t need stacks of $10 bills because they actually make products customers want, sell them for a fraction of their competitor, and get those products into channels of distribution outside of one website.

Eh, good thread. Welcome igor

[quote=Gary Fissure]what about your long reach brakes in extra-longway?

honestly everybody makes everything pretty good now. or I just don’t ride bikes. whatever.[/quote]

That could be fun. Shortway too.

[quote=ckd][quote=ckd]Cork headset spacers
Press fit bottom brackets that are just Teflon bushings and no bearings
26” monstercross tires
Wiha hair trimmers
Vintage woolen football jerseys[/quote]

Japanese rice paper bar wrap
Light mounts that are made out of upcycled creosote-treated timbers from decommissioned rail lines.
Adapter kits that allow you to run tubes in tubeless tires
5 pound tins of lard
Horsehair fine tooth derailleur pulley brushes
Oil filters for e-bikes[/quote]

You making sushi?? Artisanal chain cleaners, Oooo. Local, sustainable, organic cleaning goop. Then splash some on your beet salad when your done. The circle of life is complete. Eat what you brung.

no need for artisanal organic hand cleaning specific soaps when prosoap exists atmo

xl brakes is a good idea

yeah no reason to compete with Shimano or eeBrakes or other weenie stuff on short reach brakes

but a beefier CNC 73mm centermount brake would be amazing

also some of what the R559 is lacking is from the lower arms being proportionally longer than smaller brakes

my ideal design would scale up Shimano’s current symmetric style, but on the RAID pivot spacing instead of DM

in stupid anodized colors

just something that is stiff, and that gives room for fatty tires. Of course, the fatty tire rim brake market is rapidly shrinking, and you’re just selling them to the long tail of cheapskates who won’t buy pauls or new frames.

how about a 27.2 dropper post with 25mm of actual setback
built specifically for road bikes