the velo orange x tarck llc business venture thread

1" threadless is shimmable. So it’s not the end of the world.

Shill!!!

for the record- mig made this thread

[quote=Shortpants]Hate to say it but the new rack MASH just offered is pretty good. It tries to solve a few problems, we’ll see how long the struts end up lasting. I like the idea but not sure how durable it will be.

EDIT: also realize that it doesn’t check any of the boxes yall have been describing. No foppery even considered.[/quote]
i have this rack. it works really well. seems sturdy thus far. i even bought the bag that was made for it

[quote=igor]I like the lilac, too. Though green has been killing me, too. So deeeep.

The headtube on the Polyvalent is 1", so we could do threadless, but it would be 1" threadless.

We’re working on some bomb frame things in the future. Just you wait. You’ll see, you’ll all see! Like on the blog or social media or something.[/quote]

You guys were ahead of the curve of lilac - it’s now the color of the year. If you make that bike in 1" threadless, I’d probably dump my Elephant for it.

I’m joking. No fucks given.

i know you’re joking- i left that comment since eddbredd was surprised VOguy didn’t post about the new bikes landing. VOguy never really plugged VO, just posted his bike and then wham, we have this thread

DeepTarckState

:bear:

this is why i use incognito mode when posting in this thread. ain’t nobody fuckin with hat boi.

i only post in this thread from my burner phone

HTTPS:// tarck…

Could you imagine? A world where Heath spent 10 minutes to get a letsencrypt certificate and make some configuration changes to apache?

Heath, please do this, for the safety of our throwaway passwords, it’s 2018 ffs.

Fine, fine.

DQ why is the Pass Hunter rack rated for 50 lbs
while the M12 which looks pretty darn similar is only rated for 15

[quote=Lowrey'sOrgan]DQ why is the Pass Hunter rack rated for 50 lbs
while the M12 which looks pretty darn similar is only rated for 15[/quote]

Because Q must have fat-fingered it. It should be 15 lbs. I’ve tested it above that, but I ran out of room for more oranges and books in my Rando bag.

kewl thx