the velo orange x tarck llc business venture thread

just deal with 21 and get a tranzx

or 23

I dunno I’ve been staring at these things and a tape measure for 2 weeks and this seems like princess and pea shit to me

This thread makes me queasy. It’s like one of those contrived manufacturer-sponsored threads on other forums that act as free market research and to raise awareness of a brand. Something that an ad agency would come up with in their social marketing plan for a brand.

It’s probably just me though.

To be fair; I think most of our ideas, if carried to fruition, would sink the company.

we are conscious and willing participants tho

consent forms signed and filed away

50% trolling, 50% mig level ideas, which are trolling without self awareness. 1% good ideas, which are also trolling or dumb.

1" dick forks for reenactment foppery
setback droppers

these are p.good ideas

Exactly.

these aren’t bad idea and tarck engaged this conversation, not VO
hope igor becomes a regular forum member outside of this thread
just like other brand reps in the past, minus bicyclepubes, who remains solely and grossly dedicated to his slimy, capitalistic brand

Hate to say it but the new rack MASH just offered is pretty good. It tries to solve a few problems, we’ll see how long the struts end up lasting. I like the idea but not sure how durable it will be.

EDIT: also realize that it doesn’t check any of the boxes yall have been describing. No foppery even considered.

that’s dope: https://shop.mashsf.com/mash-front-rack.html

it checks plenty of the boxes with different legs

the crown attachment isn’t a slap bracelet or a collapsing parallelogram, outstanding relative to its competition

ok but all of the products in that line have to be renamed “Velo Neon WCS”

because orange is a nice color but just doesn’t do “enough”

[quote=Tail Hook Lengthener]You guys know we’re just talking to ourselves, right? Like the same conversation that we have every goddamn day.

Velo Orange doesn’t care.[/quote]

This is the essence of tarck.

[quote=halbritt][quote=Tail Hook Lengthener]You guys know we’re just talking to ourselves, right? Like the same conversation that we have every goddamn day.

Velo Orange doesn’t care.[/quote]

This is the essence of tarck.[/quote]

I stop into the bikes section of this website about once per year to confirm that this is essentially how things always will be.

That’s actually just, like, life in general, man.

I was expecting Igor to mention the Polyvalent somewhere in tarck.

I am happy to answer questions anytime, anywhere, but I try to avoid advertising in message boards - especially ones that I lurk and post in.

This is the most respectable position to have.

The color is bomb
Why doesn’t anybody make pretty lilac disc brake low trail QR bikes with 9/8 threadless
I would buy one in a heartbeat

When you already have 4 threaded fork SKUs per color would it be that hard to add one more for threadless?

I like the lilac, too. Though green has been killing me, too. So deeeep.

The headtube on the Polyvalent is 1", so we could do threadless, but it would be 1" threadless.

We’re working on some bomb frame things in the future. Just you wait. You’ll see, you’ll all see! Like on the blog or social media or something.