those 180/360 skids

[quote=“frankstoneline”]I mean, in all fairness, he wasnt that douchey.
you guys might be turning into pussies, i mean, I dont know for sure, but this is a little touchy feely for my taste.
p.s. 180 skidz, while fun, are for all reasonable situations, worthless. you shouldnt get so butthurt when oh no points that shit out.[/quote]

Yes he really was that douchey. Nobody was seriously debating the usefulness of 180 skids, more like people were tired of his constant barrage of one-liners and shit posts.

[quote=“stormy”][quote=“frankstoneline”]I mean, in all fairness, he wasnt that douchey.
you guys might be turning into pussies, i mean, I dont know for sure, but this is a little touchy feely for my taste.
p.s. 180 skidz, while fun, are for all reasonable situations, worthless. you shouldnt get so butthurt when oh no points that shit out.[/quote]

Yes he really was that douchey. Nobody was seriously debating the usefulness of 180 skidz, more like people were tired of his constant barrage of one-liners and shit posts.[/quote]

people got pretty uppity over not much shit.

Epic thread bump from the spammer! Lols all round!

Mander, were you seriously interested in getting tips on 180 skids?

THIS ISN’T THE TARCK I KNOW

goddamn this forum has changed a lot in 3 years (even if i’ve only been around for 2ish)

hahaha what a great thread

[quote=kevinwulf]Epic thread bump from the spammer! Lols all round!

Mander, were you seriously interested in getting tips on 180 skids?[/quote]

maybe a little, also jus trying to be nice. lol, shoulda calmed down. Tarck was so mean back then! i guess you could argue that was necessary back in the fixie end of days.

tarckeology

if this thread were started today
the results would be so much more lulz

This is like someone digging up old photos of that one semester you were a bro in a fraternity

Or just that one photo that bikerider posted of himself.

rip cap cap

Too bad Oh No never took his own advice.

That’s how he pulls into a rando control finishing with a natty fab.

then he gets fined 5 hours for rude behaviour