To hoard is human, to dither divine. Jimmy's big selling stuff thread.

I thought I had a problem!

4 Likes

If no one else is interested in these, I could take them when you’re Portland-adjacent.

Into the Tarck bike. What’s the geo?

im paralyzed by choice

ILL TAKE THE TOPEAK NINJA 16!

That Mineral DOES look interesting and man that Campy/Open Pro wheelset brings back memories. Did you get that from me somehow? lol

edit 3 um how big is that Kona humu frame?

1 Like

Dibs?

1 Like

Dibs on the mineral bar!
Shit. 2nd dibs I guess.

1 Like

What’s the deal with the D-A cranks? I think I want em.

I think I can squeeze that free 9 speed 105 derailleur into the budget.

1 Like

Need

do you think any of the 110x5 bolt 170mm cranks would play nice with a chainset that tends to run very inboard (bikingreen)? if so im down to try for science. also very interested in the brake therapy thing but it requires messing with the hub? i feel like i need that if for no reason other than to continue to fuck with my old boss who gave me his old marin muirwoods to clydesdale. then i just need to get the brakes that @Face sold me back from whoever i sold them to. or maybe i sold them to face. im not sure.

I still got those sram guides on my Senko.

1 Like

jeweler’s file on the low limit of the FD til its cage clears

it’s a chainline issue. big ring is damn near cross chaining in the 46x11

Dunno let me pull it out and will use an anglefinder to try and get an idea will get back to you.

1 Like

Sorry these are going to the Sundeal purchaser.

The RaceFace one would work fine, in that the broach for the spindle really sits inboard so it’s no problem getting the crank to sit out wide. However the crank arms are made to clear mountain bike chainstays, so your q-factor will be pretty wide in the end.

Yeah brake therapy thing requires pulling the locknut and cone off of a shimano rear hub, and installing the brake therapy cone, locknut, and hat washer in their place. So the overall hub width stays the same, but now you have the hat washer that the brake adapter slips over.

There are so many cool non-disc frames out there, I really wanted to use this on a sw8 older carbon or ti thing but not going to get around to it.

Yes!

and if you have any 94bcd double rings for them?

SPARKLE

I would love one of these numbers

and any similarly classy and/or 28.6 front derailleurs

1 Like

Dibs on the other DA gorilla

Wow I do actually need an M780 rear trigger shifter! I could use the XTR 8-speed cassette, too. Come to think of it, I do need two 28t 74 BCD five-bolt rings if you have any lying around! Same story with any 44t 110 BCD five-bolts.

You can ship @Orloved and mine together so we can save like $5 or whatever

2 Likes