To hoard is human, to dither divine. Jimmy's big selling stuff thread.

They’re great fixed/ss cranks with very low Q.

I have the same set in the same length. If they come with the BB I might have a spare Miche ISO taper sealed guy I’ll sell you.

1 Like

Any other track cronks on that list? Or possibly if @Rusty_Piton doesn’t want track cranks maybe I could scoop those? Have had a fixie in my hoard for years that is missing nothing but cranks lol.

1 Like

May their seatpost never be long enough.

jk :heart:

1 Like

does the brake therapy joint work with other hubs? if yes i might be into it for dumb clydesdale purposes

73/73
425mm chainstay
120mm head tube.
Top tube has ~10° slope.

Has 28c tires as pictured.

Slightly weird thing going on at the seat tube but functionally is OK. Basically the seat tube extends proud of the outer sleeve.

Fork says it’s Tange Prestige. I thought it was Soma but actually I’m not sure where I got that idea. 1" Threadless. Rake is…normal looking.

Consider the shifter and cassette yours. I’ll dig for the chainrings that you and @JUGE_FREDD have asked about.

Can ship yours and @Crustradamus 's stuff together.

1 Like

Add the Crosscheck to my pile. Also any of these
still up for grabs…

-Ultegra 6500 // Open-Pros

-Race Face black square taper 170 arms.

-Avid Single Digit 7 v-brakes with salmon pads, noodles, etc. metallic sparkly black finish.

-Avid v-brake levers, black

1 Like

@jimmythefly any of these things still available?

VP-001 pedals
Suntour XC II pedals
Zee M640 10sp rear shifter
LX black RD, from the Rockhopper
XT M780 10sp rear derailleur

What length arms?

Did this get boughtened?

175mm

edit: @chazzwazzer the black Rival stuff is all available still.

ah well. always harder to find 170mm cranks.

1 Like

Are you looking for square taper in particular or?

I finally checked these and they are 170.

$20 LX 94bcd sq. taper silver w/black rings from Procaliber. (UPDATE: 170mm)

i’m not really looking for cranks at the moment but those square taper M750 cranks with the removable spider were a 1-year-only part before they switched to Octalink and I like 'em a lot, so I’m always willing to hoard a pair.

Don’t really need 94BCD anything in my life at the moment, unfortunately.

1 Like

Tentative dibs on the humu. Need to sleep before I get another bike.

Sorry man Humu was sold. (Thought I had edited the list but I guess I didn’t save it).

I was secretly hoping it was. Another day of fighting off n+1

2 Likes

unpacking the box I realized that it’s Rapid Rise too

13 Likes

every day this week I saw it sitting on my dining room table and felt joy all over again

hopefully I’ll have it built up into an exceedingly jimmy bike in the next week or two

4 Likes