Tonic Fab Supernauts and bickering...

:slight_smile:

meh,… im happy with my iro that costs 1/2 of that frame.

1150? shit

that bike is ugly, badly designed and expensive.

Why would you put fork ends on and then expect people to use a halflink?
That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard.

I also love how the BMW owner just acused others of having bad taste.
What a giant jackass.

indeed. ha. BMWs are funky looking, but they ride a whole lot better than most of the other bikes I’ve tried.

I like bikes for riding, not looking at (But there are a few that come close to making me a liar.) Function over form - the Brooks should make that apparent, bitches.

And I stand by that claim. Some people have some seriously ugly shit in the name of looking cool on their bikes. Aerospokes are heavy trash, as are dishes or tri-spokes for that matter, much less Oiry grips looking like they belong on a Barbie BMX from Walmart. UGLY shit.

Seriously, someone could show me ONE decent looking bike they own that doesn’t scream “girl-jeans-wearing ass plunger” that isn’t a dime a dozen.

PLEASE.

but back to topic:

Here’s another pic Landon sent over… looks better in Clearcoat.

[quote=“Kabuki”]

Seriously, someone could show me ONE decent looking bike they own that doesn’t scream “girl-jeans-wearing ass plunger” that isn’t a dime a dozen.

PLEASE.[/quote]

Here’s four:

…but here’s one that does:

pwnd by rusty and tarckeemoon.

I said “Decent looking”…

I will give holmes a few weak points for the Karate Monkey.

EDIT: to make myself clear, so far everything you showed is [color=#FF0000]weak ass ugly shit[/color].

[quote=“Rusty Piton”]…but here’s one that does:
[/quote]

Banal indeed. Try again, Kanye. Perhaps you can try reading my challenge again. Bike YOU own… I saw that weak ass bitch reply coming from a mile away… surprised you didn’t post a pic of my bike. Why would I expect you to be that sharp though? Until you bring me something worth waisting my time, you have NOTHING.

ha. Just as I though.

[quote=“Kabuki”]I said “Decent looking”…

EDIT: to make myself clear, so far everything you showed is [color=#FF0000]weak ass ugly shit[/color].[/quote]

Haha.

I guess you probably won’t like this either.

EDIT: to make myself clear, so far everything you showed is [color=#FF0000]weak ass ugly shit[/color].[/quote]

Wait back up a minute. You said you value “function over form” and said people ride ugly shit in order to look cool. THEN you challenged everyone to show you “ONE decent looking bike they own that doesn’t scream “girl-jeans-wearing ass plunger” that isn’t a dime a dozen.” Tarckeemoon and rusty then posted several examples of decent looking functional bikes and your criticism is that they are “weak ass ugly shit” Now, we all know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder but you do realize that you’re not making any sense right?

[quote=“tarckeemoon”]
Haha.

[/quote]

Please sell that to me now.

You’re a fucking idiot.

Bingo. When it all comes down to it, NONE of this makes any sense because //GASP// its just bikes.

Folks are so quick to bash everyone else’s bikes (LA Fixed, Bike Forums, The Come Up BMX, etc) But I rarely see anyone talk about how well something works, how well something holds up, etc. It’s usually all about “this is ugly. you are stupid.” The only folks that seem to put everyone else down are the same one’s who don’t ride (and frankly, seem juvenile and jealous).

It really doesn’t matter what I think about anyone else’s bike because I’m not riding it, and I would hope no one would give a flying fuck if I think theirs are ugly any more than I care if people think mine is ugly (I don’t especially like sloping top tubes but after riding one, I can see why they are made).

For the record - I do like the Karate Monkey. Nice bike all around. I owned a Steamroller for a good minute and I miss riding it at times, but regardless of what my opinions are, my point was it’s all too easy to bash everyone else instead of be constructive.

[quote=“tarckeemoon”][quote=“Kabuki”]I said “Decent looking”…

Haha.

[/quote]

that is a nice bike. point