Track and Road Season 2011

I fucked up some holiday fudge by putting in too much vanilla, so I’ll probably just eat it while I ride. Win-win situation.

Chocolate milk is my recovery drink of choice.

in 2010 i will ride my bike further than i did in 2009.

haha for them including “cooked”

And some racing

My goal is to lose the cocky, self-serving attitude. and to sandbag the threes.

I fully plan to have money and to be racing track this season.

my plan is to do a few local crits and make it to the “track” a few times

Yeah, that is kinda funny…

I plan to pass more people than pass me in my various commuting escapades. And I’ll probably eat my share of foods covered in chocolate.

My goal for the year is to train for cross. Not interested at all in racing road and I probably can’t get the right days off to race track. And I really want to do well in the B’s this fall.

Also, my goal is not to break anything.
2008: Spine
2009: Wrist and Collarbone
2010: The spirit of all those foolish enough to race me!

[quote=TimArchy]
2008: Spine
2009: Wrist and Collarbone
2010: The spirit of all those foolish enough to race me![/quote]
Awesome.

First off, I need to renew my usac license.
Secondly, I need to commit to my rollers. I have a love/hate relationship with them and get burned out on them after a few days. I would like to get a trainer to use with my road bike and keep the rollers for the tarck.
Thirdly, I’m gonna be joining the unemployment cru soon and since I’ll have all the time in the world, my bike shop boss is gonna be my coach. I’ll be at his will and I hope to just get in better shape, loose ~20lbs, and work on my basics. Hopefully I can get 10 races in and be cat4 for next season.
And I really hope to get out to the track as much as I can. Mostly encino and adt, but I hope to go to san diego and helleyer too.

Yes!

[quote=Ashes / Dust][quote=rabbi]helleyer too.[/quote]Yes![/quote]it just really depends on what’s going on in my life/if danny wants to go.

My plan is to not race at all. I didn’t enjoy making my riding feel like work, even though racing was fun at times.

I’m just gonna drink booze and ride my bike as I please.

[quote=Jim]My plan is to not race at all. I didn’t enjoy making my riding feel like work, even though racing was fun at times.

I’m just gonna drink booze and ride my bike as I please.[/quote]

don’t forget to cultivate dignity.

Yeah, that is kinda funny…[/quote]

I actually made it up. Bicycling Magazine should totally hire me to give out believable ride tips though!

iactually read bicycling magazine for the second time ever yesterday… saw that bikesnob has his own column

how useful are rollers? i find them boring as fuck and would rather ride in a snowstorm than commit hours to them