What did you do to your bike today?

Rode it to the park, all the while matching the bike with my tshirt. Probably going to meet some guys for a ride and beers tonight, but I’ll change shirts first

^ I did that, brown and baby blue shirt, identical bike. I worked all day and didnt notice till lunch.

Today I went to the batting cages, and hit the gym.

took it to the shop, got the bars straightened out, rode it to the bookstore, traded a textbook for some new books, rode it home

Thinking about putting the 650 on it

i might go put some bull horns on the road bike tonight.
see numerous other threads.

dropped off a library book and then rode a muddy trail on my 23c’s. Then rode through downtown splatterd with mud. :bear:

Installed a Garmin on it. Rode it to and from work.

peeled the stickers off my new rims and metho’d off the stickyness…but that was last night.

put the crate on the rob roy and let it haul some grocerys

This morning I repacked the front hub on Kevin’s Fuji.
It’s loose ball and he’s aparently been riding it all loose for who knows how long.
the cone is fucked.
Then I rode with him to his parents’ house and left him there and met up with my buddy Zack and we went for a 30 mile ride to hide park and back along the sodden Lakefront Trail.
We got fucking filthy:

We went to the crazy science lab where he works:

Then we rode around the shockingly empty down town.
I’ve never seen Clark street right outside City Hall so completely vacant of traffic in my life:

Then Zach went home and I went to my friend Carlin’s place to try and help fix up her surprising stable of reprehensible, but somehow awesome, garbage bikes. Carlin’s bikes, like Carlin herself, have a simple honesty.

BTW: it was 65* and sunny today.
What the fuck is going on?!?

I bet if you’d gone out and ridden it, you’d feel at least a little better.
It usually works for me anyway.

I finally re-geared my Redline and ditched the cassette. Now running 48x20. Pretty low, but considering I live at the top of a long ass hill now I like it. I may slap a 53 ring on eventually and install skinnier tires and fenders.

put on new cassette and chain

rode to the bike shop to drop off flyers for an alleycat i’m organizing.
gonna take a spin on the rollers in a bit.
later: party hopping and drunken bicycling.

Yay alleycat! :bear: Today I got a new set of risers with some track grips, so comfy, then did some riding.

I road it on an ice and mud covered single track

Rode that shit!

rode it to the coffee shop.
rode back to my house
rode my biek downtown
did mad trickz
also realized my headset is fucked and probably gonna fail on me.
then i rode home
yay!

got it really dirty. finally the temp was >30 to actually do a somewhat long ride with a buddy

Got rain on it