What did you do to your bike today?

Also rode the many shits out of #SexMachine (27.5+ mountain bike) on night ride single track. Was fun as hell.

Cleaned and re-lubed the chain (again).

Tightened (almost) all the things that could be the click.

I picked up a Racktime Topit for cheap, and tried to fit it to the Sundeal. No go. The rack isn’t tall enough (at least on that fork) to clear the tire w/o rubbing, but its close to working.

Also bought standoffs so the Wald basket can mount to the eyelets, then swapped back to the QR axle from the solid one before realizing that the QR still won’t fit even with the standoffs. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I give up

1 Like

Rode it to work. I… did not fix the click.

I guess I gotta pull the beeb after all.

So the Ardunel Looney Bin didn’t fit quite as nice on my disc NFE as it did on my canti NFE. I was hitting the chainrings with any reasonably wide bottle or can regardless of how long the spacers were. Decided to give the Wolf Tooth B-RAD spacer/slider a try.
Works fantastic, really happy to be able to fit a 24 OZ beer (and my tallest water bottle + fenders) with room to shift.
Note: removed those nylon washers/spacers after realizing the instructions said that they were optional to be used between B-RAD and frame.

Unrelated, but how are you liking the Byways vs the Horizons?

1 Like

Fred discovered a #Tacticolor knife that matched the Elephant’s colorway.
Then I discovered that the silicone Otto lock mount I had in my parts bin was a perfect retention strap to keep the knife a little more secure.
Crossing the zip ties around the dynamo wire guides keeps the entire thing surprisingly secure.

Seem good so far but I’m a terrible judge of tires and wine and food.

Holy cow, that knife.

Love how fun Mora are with those cheap bushcraft knives. That is the most boss matchy match game on earth.

Recabled right hand shifter on Tallboy. Checked to see what had asploded in my XTC’s rear wheel 15 mins into the ride. Was just a loose lock ring. Phew. Was thinking free-hub failure. Pulled BB out of Kite. RHS bearing munted. Dicked with new dynamo lights set-up.

[quote=Andrew_Squirrel]Fred discovered a #Tacticolor knife that matched the Elephant’s colorway.
Then I discovered that the silicone Otto lock mount I had in my parts bin was a perfect retention strap to keep the knife a little more secure.
Crossing the zip ties around the dynamo wire guides keeps the entire thing surprisingly secure.

[/quote]

Your bike is out of control and I love it.

1 Like