What did you do to your bike today?

Fully gave up on the Sundeal and donated it and a big box of parts to the local bike collective.
Took the Space Horse to a shop to sell it on consignment because I’m lazy.
Finally wired up the rear light on the day ruiner.

[quote=puelnewdle]Fully gave up on the Sundeal and donated it and a big box of parts to the local bike collective.
Finally wired up the rear light on the day ruiner.[/quote]

lol kind of wanted to get in on the sundeal action, but my trashbar hybrid really doesn’t do anything wrong aside from being too reliable and boring

Stock Hayes rotors, Jagwire Pro Road XL cables/housing.

[quote=oogens][quote=puelnewdle]Fully gave up on the Sundeal and donated it and a big box of parts to the local bike collective.
Finally wired up the rear light on the day ruiner.[/quote]

lol kind of wanted to get in on the sundeal action, but my trashbar hybrid really doesn’t do anything wrong aside from being too reliable and boring[/quote]

Sundeal is pretty great for those of less ample inseams.

Not to get all hope my sup doesn’t find tarck in this thread, mine also showed up at what turned out to be a really bad time in my life, so there’s a good deal of negative emotions associated with it. Better to just have it gone.

[quote=EddBread][quote=NOVELTYNAME][quote=imoscardotcom]swapped Spyres out for Hayes CX Experts
jesus christ what a difference, cant thank you guys enough for the recommendation[/quote]
I’m about to do this
Dq: what rotors and cables?[/quote]

Jagwire Road Pro (Compressionless brake housing)
Stock rotor or Shimano deore-slx[/quote]

yup

Thanks for this, I have this exact problem (but only on the front?) and I assumed I was just crazy. Disc brakes are hard, I guess.

Thanks for this, I have this exact problem (but only on the front?) and I assumed I was just crazy. Disc brakes are hard, I guess.[/quote]

Doing alright with RT64 in the rear, not sure about the stock Hayes rotor in the front, makes some noise (I assume it’s just the pads bedding in…)

put a cartoonishly large basket on my bike. I like it so far.

Dorked up my #rivdork bike with some cheap racks and a basket, and squirted some Orange Seal in the tubes so I could ride it to work today.

Thanks for the Hope report Andrew. FWIW after using the 200mm rotor on the front of my Jones I’d love to put a 180mm on my other disc bike. So much more modulation!

Recabled my LHT and put on a new chain and cassette (got about 3000 miles out of all of the above and I ain’t mad). Then I had to stop halfway on my way to work this morning to fiddle with the cables and barrel adjusters because I am physically incapable of getting it right before I leave the house. I don’t know how shop folks do it.

[quote=kmcdon]

put a cartoonishly large basket on my bike. I like it so far.[/quote]
Which basket is that? Wald?

Bled sup’s xt brakes. nasty looking fluid. Replaced pads.
We reset her rear shock pressure, too.
Then I noticed her lyrik was sitting low from the get go. Did the more sleezy way for fixing it. Emptied air, removed cap, and pulled up a few times until hearing suction and the fork finally started to remain at full travel. I mean, I am going to service it soon, and could have waited, but its hard to find time at the shop since the basement is actually busy these days, and Sundays are pretty much the only days with free stands.
Glad her bike will be functioning pretty much full bore for nationals at Snowshoe.

Need to bleed my trp quadiums and replace the pads this week. Seems I have been dragging rear brake much more than I thought.

Tried to adjust my seatpost on the h/g. It’s very stuck. ):

Already?

It’s a carbon post, I think it might have gotten jammed too deep when I hit a bump or something. The fit seemed ok, a bit tight, when I installed it, but whatev. Gonna have the shop cut it out and ream the tube a bit on Monday I think.

[quote=deadforkinglast][quote=kmcdon]

put a cartoonishly large basket on my bike. I like it so far.[/quote]
Which basket is that? Wald?[/quote]

Yeah. It’s the “giant delivery basket” and boy, is it huge.

I let it grace this piece of pretty scenic road.

Found/fixed a creak on my roadbiek. Long convinced it was from crank/bb area, cuz Cannondale BB30. It was the cassette lockring all along!

[quote=Viggen]I let it grace this piece of pretty scenic road.

[/quote]
Yes