What did you do to your crosscheck today?

ENHANCE

10 Likes

That’s the special Noodle pillow. It looks almost exactly like the real thing when you put it on the sofa.

16 Likes

I plopped a seatpost collar on the frame turpentine(who I apparently can’t tag in posts?) built for me. Then I looked at all the crap that would go into installing the internally routed dropper and decided that I didn’t have the energy.

4 Likes

Oh yeah good luck typing that out. Very deep into the unicode table

it’s easy, just type @ j o r d a n and boom: @turpentine!

2 Likes

So this is happening. I don’t have a ton of plans for this bike other than “rad basket townie”, therefore I am officially requesting input from Tarck Consulting LLC re: “what would tarck do.”

Probably going to end up with v-brakes of some sort, as these rims are a tad wide for the cantis and, you know. Has dyno. I have some chrome fenders that I may or may not use.

8 Likes

Got a preview of my summer nights, trials riding and some photos.

+1 for v-brakes, if you’ve got flat bar stuff happening it’s a no brainer. Fenders are also a no brainer unless they’re big heavy wald models and/or you want to max tire size (with that basket it might not be a bad idea)
Overall looks great.

I’m on the fence about fenders b/c I’m not sure if they’ll fit with 47s, and it hasn’t rained in Denver since 2018 (that might be a lie)

1 Like

Got my @BicyclePears sticker pack.

9 Likes

I rode outside for the first time in 6 weeks, which is nice atmo

13 Likes

scooped little chicken up from daycare on a bike for the first time in a lot of weeks. we took the long way home exploring the hood between daycare and our house. got some good gonna and waves.

this involves the 2 minute mac-ride swap from wiefbike so it counts for this thread doubly

4 Likes

Bought a frame and some wheels and filled the tires full of tubeless goo

14 Likes

Gotta love a bike with a threaded headset and through axles. Glad you got that thing it’s rad.
Edit: my eyes deceived me :disappointed:

Alright guy, time to show us the spreadsheet

1 Like

I’m actually glad it doesn’t have thru axles because it allowed me to score a pretty sweet dead ender wheelset for $150

6 Likes

Anodized (y/n)

:heart_eyes:

7 Likes

ban tho

2 Likes

I finally built my disky fixie wheel.

12 Likes