What did you do to your crosscheck today?

Probably because of all the weird tube shapes from carbon and Alu bikes. It’s weird to me that they make pushers with built in clamps and that they’re not all brazeon since you can just use the appropriate adapter instead fucking shims.

Edit: I mid read and didn’t see the direct mount part. So yeah IDK that seems like clearly the best method.

1 Like

To your point about clamp on… the clamp on Shimano pushers definitely work better than the braze on ones.

2 Likes

yeah, i’m pretty surprised that Shimano hasn’t tried to push their direct-mount MTB pusher standard into the road world. The side-swing MTB pushers work real good, too.

Dang it. Ended up putting my old LX 46/36/26 on my Peugeot for buddy. He will love it. He’s a big boy. Biopace baby.

5 Likes

Decorated my pump

22 Likes

Made a couple new frame bags and attached some older ones, in advance of another overnight trip.
Reaching peak bag bondage…

16 Likes

Cleaned up this ancient creature so I can sell it on a hot market. Gonna put a new chain on it and ask double what I think it is worth.

21 Likes

What’s your onlyfans?

7 Likes

@arlew are you able to reef that main at all or do you just go jib only when it gets too gusty?

6 Likes

Seems like the space under the stoker stem is ripe for a larger, wider bag or roll.

@jimmythefly Yeah I’ve got a handlebar roll for under there, but am considering making a custom triangular/prism shaped saddlebag/handlebar bag hybrid thing

@cheese I am a bit worried about crosswinds but this ~400lb vehicle (fully loaded) doesn’t seem to care much about that

@Bootus Maybe my tagline can be “400lb fully loaded and laced up”

2 Likes

BBB: big beautiful bike

that kind of… does it for me

1 Like

My bike flipper friend said $600 or even $900 but I put it up for $420

1 Like

I want that bike

But I’d put upright bars on it

2 Likes

I would too and have in the past. Just haven’t really ridden it in years.

Looks like I’m gonna put my traitor up with parts bin parts on it

It me.

It is gone. First bike I’ve sold that I felt some sentimental attachment to.

How much for just the rack off the traitor?