What did you do to your crosscheck today?

The knarp for the eTen dropper might work?

Depends on how much weight you put on it

I sort of found reference to this in like an old mtbr thread but couldn’t really find the doohickey. Ended up just ordering a one up lever because mine is clapped out anyway. Then accidentally ordered a standard clamp instead of matchmaker to hang it off my Codes. DO’H.

I put fenders on my Diamondback:

Third bike to wear these fenders.

11 Likes

Found a functional dangle, dangles a bit long, fun ride tho

17 Likes

Front brake cable stresses me out a bit. But holy shit that bike looks awesome. Is it wrong that I really want you to put dirt drops on it?

I’m gonna fidle with the brakes more, the current levers don’t give what i want given.

I wouldn’t be opposed to dirt drops

buuut the gold risers from my FG might go hard on this. Will need to upgrade quill stem first

2 Likes

Bought the most hideous saddle I’ve lusted after for years and put it on fixie. Thank you Craigslist.

13 Likes

Love the Volta

1 Like

Lots of levers have the pinch bolt, but the one up lever is very nice

Kind of makes me want to build better wheels for that bike. And get better cranks. And replace the frame.

4 Likes

saddle lookin like a kindergartener’s paper plane

9 Likes

Whooo those saddles are an experience

This saddle with a bunch of holes in it showed up today
Gaped pressure relief channel should be nice

9 Likes

Nice goatse saddle.

3 Likes

aliexpresS-works power pro mirror?

2 Likes

weather balloon delivery

It came in a fancy box with a magnetic clasp, looks quality made.
Haven’t ridden it yet, put it on the bike and sat on it and it felt pretty good and squishy.
A little heavier than the saddle I had on the bike before so I’ll have to pedal a little harder.
Paid about $90 for it, they had a full carbon version but I didn’t wan t to spend $200

1 Like

I was thinking of early computerized aero car designs before computers got smart. Or the Tesla cybertruck (lol elon sucks).

3 Likes

it’s the only saddle that is also technically considered a simple machine

4 Likes

but what about

2 Likes