What do you put under your a$$??

Selle San Marco Concor Sette Zero. I need to stock up on some because this saddle fits my butt nice.

Selle Anatomica, like a Brooks but with a nad/prostate saving groove cut out. Super comfortable. Also like Selle San Marco Regals.

Fizik Airone, and Fizik K1

Has anyone ever used a Selle Italia SLR? I feel like its going to be my next saddle, wondered if anyone had any reviews of the comfort.

beeee seventeen

this

[attachment=0]b17.jpg[/attachment]

i want a turbo. i hate you guys.

I just got a Concor Light but don’t know if I am going to keep it. It is painful as all hell, I had no idea that it would end up feeling like a hard, raw surface with only a covering.

Alias on my various fixed bikes:

They’re both very good, but the Avatar’s a bit comfier on long rides.

I think, when adjusted properly, there’s no saddle of that type that is more comfortable. They don’t work for everyone, but I’d say it’s worth a shot. I recently broke a Specialized Toupe… more $$$, supposedly better comfort w/ the cutout and shit but I’m sticking to the SLRs.

Most of you have way more awesome saddles than I. For this, I am only slightly jealous because the Forte Pro SLX hasn’t treated me wrong.

(It’s a VELO rebranded saddle that everyone and their mom sells under their house brands.)

I will sell you guys my wicked nice 80s cheap saddle with custom bent rails for polo:

Only $250!!!

stuffed with old t shirts.

i use a bontrager race that i got for free but im getting a rolls.

Brooks is murder, which is why I ride a brooks b17…

Although I do want to get one of those pista saddles with the leopard stripe down the center of the saddle…

This board needs a filter that makes ‘brooks is murder’ into ‘Hey everybody! I have a big butt, and my butt smells, and I like to sniff my own butt!’

a well worn-in Selle San Marco Concor, love it so comfortable

Yeah I got one of those for $15, I was stoked when I got it, then I rode on it and was like :colbert:

But I sold it for $15 and got a Rolls for $20 and then I was like :bear:

I was riding an old Avocet Touring WII that came on my wife’s old, and it worked, but I basically had to sit on the very back edge of the seat and it had a pretty steep angle so i’d slide down onto the nose sometimes. I now switched back to the old Ideale 2001 that was on my bike from times past. It killed me initially, when I was riding in a super upright position and crap, but now that I’ve gotten more comfortable in the drops, it’s a thing of beauty. Anybody else rock the 2001? I know Ideale is defunct n’ all, but I haven’t found hardly anything about it in my searches.

WTB Speed V on the MTB. WTB Rocket V on the road bike. My taint digs them.