what's the best bike part or accessory you've ever used?

EOS in the front, superflash in the back. Just take your helmet inside.

If you shitheads even use those things.

damn at $40 im just gonna stick with my blaze

well yeah, but you can just remove those.

yeah i was just thinking it’d be cool to have a helmet light, but im not gonna pay that price for what my bar light can do for half that

• Said before but I’ll help reiterate; Brooks saddles. I cut my down a bit and it loves my ass like no other. Umm. Saddle. Like no other saddle.

• Spiuk Nexion helmet. It fits my retarded head, is damn comfortable and is stupid lightweight.

• Thomson Elite stem/seatpost.

• Dura Ace cogs.

[quote=“bold”]in order:

brooks b-17: On my fixed the saddle to bar drop made this thing blow. I thought it was kinda overrated until I took it touring. I didn’t wear a chamois the entire tour and was in better shape than everyone else by the end. This also had to do with my upright riding position.

Bell Alchera: it’s a helmet. It’s adjustable and it fits my head. It doesn’t look half bad, so I actually wear it. Plus rusty has one so we’re totally bros4lyfe.

Planet Bike Superflash: twenty bucks is well fucking worth the cost of this light. It’s bright and has a nice flash pattern.

Ortlieb panniers: Getting cheaper and cheaper at wiggle.co.uk. These things work great.[/quote]

you just made my list for me man.
I’m gonna ad my 1963 Schwinn LeTour frame. It’s a beast of a bike and served me well untill its retirement. Eventually it’ll become the top half of a tallbike.
Also, I love my Specialized ergo drops they have a short reach and shallow drop that fits my strangely proportioned anatomy.
Also, my thompson stem, but that’s mainly kuz it’s purty.

They might be best in terms of form, but not function. They’re not particularly light or exceptionally functional. Bike jewelry. That said, I’m going to get a stem to match my seatpost when I install a CK headset on my road bike.

Chris King Headset - also bike jewelry.

Superflash
Sugino 75s
MKS touring pedals
Christophe toe clips
Soma Sparrow bars
Fizik bar tape
Turbos
Conti GP4000

serfas secas tires.

as cheap as 14 bucks with the performance of GPs or Gatrsknz.

there handy. and make you visible.
plus, since there rubber, they are harder to break than the plastic lights.[/quote]
THEY ARE HANDY
THEY ARE RUBBER
jesus christ

those things are stupid and make your bike look like it has a skin disorder.

i can understand them, but to say that they are one of the best products is a gross overstatement

I have mixed feelings about those.

I gotta ad Panaracer Urban Max tires.
I’ve ridden a set for two solid years and have not gotten one single flat.
They’re grippy and durable and have a surprisingly low rolling resistance for such a fat tire.
They’re seriously the best tires I’ve ever had and they cost like 15 bux!
I wish they came in sizes other than 32. What the fuck’s that all about?

i will allow this

I have mixed feelings about those.[/quote]
car 2 xplain?

mah combat boots.

[quote=“JACQUES”]Three more.

Catlike Kompact pro:
[/quote]

My friend has this all white one, I have the orange one. We got them for $120 including shipping from the UK. We both loves 'em.

If I can’t get another one for around that price when it’s time to replace, my next helmet will be a Lazer Genesis.

I have mixed feelings about those.[/quote]
car 2 xplain?[/quote]

Roll nice. Appear to be well made. Weird traction characteristics, evident when skipping/skidding. 10 Flats in one week.