What's the deal with messengers?

Nothin’ wrong with that at all. Long as you don’t have a wolves howling at the moon in a desert landscape airbrushed in the back window of a truck or anything.[/quote]
Oh boy this is awkward. SO I have a small truck and in the back windows are two white silhouette decals. One of a wolf howling and another of a fox on the prowl…[/quote]

Pics. :colbert:

No native american motif. Not a big fan of that stuff. I just friggan love wolves and foxes. I see a lot of foxes in the woods around here. They are my friends.

fuckin’ furries.

http://fotpnyc.com/Looking%20for%20a%20fox.mp3

[quote=“Rusty Piton”]

Woah.
What shop? I want to stay away.[/quote]

Tattoo Factory… half of the people working there are in training, which i didn’t know at the time. I got all that covered up, and stick with Chicago Tattoo Company or Deluxe… Deluxe is the shit.

this shirt cured my AIDS.

this is the deal with messengers… most of us have been working on track bikes for years and know what the fuck we’re doing. not that i would be a douchebag if some random track hipster came up to me and asked for a spare strap while i was working but i can understand where the guy was coming from cos for us time is money…seriously. anyway clips are out bro get some animal platforms and trow some powerstraps on those hoes. never break a strap again.

does that mean you would work on platforms with no straps and no brakes and talk about knowing how the fuck to ride?

He uses power straps on animal platforms.

No he uses powerful straps made out of animal sinew.

fucking tarck. ‘clips and straps are out brah.’ shit was last year.

bmx pedals and powergrips?

I play games by Capcom, with my Powerglove strapped on.

precisely my friend. works better than clips and they never break. i wouldnt run this on the track if thats the impression i gave anyone. and no, AEK you fuckin douche i run platforms WITH power grips and i know how the fuck to ride. maybe if you knew how to fucking read you wouldnt talk shit.

Why not run clipless? Surely the receptionists won’t look at you that funny when you come clicking into the office, because all the middle-aged management types probably click their way out of the office in full lycra on their lunch breaks for a one hour ride.

For serious. I can’t imagine someone riding a bike for a living and not going “oh hey maybe I should get some special shoes for this.”

I also doubt our new friends sincerity about messing for years claims.

Do you see what I seeeeeee?

[quote=“Courier_Cult”]
precisely my friend. works better than clips and they never break. i wouldnt run this on the track if thats the impression i gave anyone. and no, AEK you fuckin douche i run platforms WITH power grips and i know how the fuck to ride. maybe if you knew how to fucking read you wouldnt talk shit.[/quote]

ur my hero. can i has ur autograph?

[quote=“lot_22”][quote=“Rusty Piton”]

Woah.
What shop? I want to stay away.[/quote]

Tattoo Factory… half of the people working there are in training, which i didn’t know at the time. I got all that covered up, and stick with Chicago Tattoo Company or Deluxe… Deluxe is the shit.[/quote]
Huh.
I’ve got a really nice tattoo from tattoo factory. The guy who put it on me was definitly not in training and did an awesome job. Conversly I have a medeocre tattoo from tattoo company and feel as if the guy who put it on me just didn’t care. Never been to delux. I’ll check it out.

Tattoo Tatu on North was my favorite shop for a while, I got some good work done there. Then I got the hookup from this totally rad chick who used to work at Tomato tattoo and started doing work at her own studio (room in house). I haven’t had a tattoo done in a shop since then. I’ve actually gone back to the Chi to get work done by her.

this chick in my drawing class is a furry, she wore her suit to our halloween party last year.