You stupid fucking frat boy piece of shit

My buddy and I were just riding home and a big SUV pulls up alongside. I hear them yelling something about bikes and fags and such and then I feel a bottle hit my face and beer in my mouth. Fratty Mcfratterons just chucked a full beer at my face and split my lip wide open. They peel off and I pull a Cavendish and catch them at a light. As I pull up they roll all their windows up so I get in front of their car and yell, “I got your license plate number, I’m calling the cops.” They jump the median and squeal out while yelling at me for being in the middle of the road, although my roommate and I were riding single file in a bike lane. The moral of the story is, if you happen to see a late model Chevy SUV with South Carolina license number ACV 492…U-lock tarck justice.

Seems unlikely that I will encounter such a vehicle, but when (not if) u-lock justice is administered, know that my spirit will give strength to thine hand. Or some shit.

Realistically, though, get litigious on their fratboy asses. File a police report. If somebody has to get fucked over for being an asshole, let it be these douchebags getting fucked on an assault charge before some other douchebags get fucked on a voluntary manslaughter/murder charge.

Rragh rage

hope you get vengeance raja

Did you call the cops?

Yeah, my roommate was calling as they pulled off. A cop pulled up within ten minutes and took our story. He kept asking if I needed EMS, which I declined. He said he’d put an alert on that tag, but that there was nothing else he could do. We rode around for a bit looking for the car, to no avail.

i fucking hate hearing stories like this and love seeing videos like this:

I had a very similar incident. 'Caught the car at the light and tried to rip the passenger (who had hit my with the bottle) out of the car. They rolled up the windows and locked the doors. Just then, some people came out of the restaurant at the corner - turns out it was Tim O’Donnell of Shamrock Cycles and all his buddies. They swarmed the car so it couldn’t drive off, took photos of the plate, and called the cops for me. Then the limp-dick cop showed up and pretended like there was nothing he could do, because he’s a lazy fucking tax-collecting piece of shit. My story would have been so much more rewarding if I had just been able to get that fat fuck out of the car and stomp his face into the ground like I wanted to.

I don’t understand how cops can even make the excuse that they can’t do anything. You have the plate number, go to their house.

can you get a second opinion with cops? like call again and ask if a non fat-fuck piece of shit cop can show up?

or you could shrug it off and let karma sort it

That’s twisted. The logic of some of you fucking people is disturbing. Yes, there are lot of motorists in the world that are assholes and as such it’s a glorious day that some fucking stupid kid falls out of a car and nearly dies?

This. It’s amazing that they say they can’t do anything. Why don’t they just knock on the dude’s door and say something like: “We know what you did, and we’ve made a note of it. Try that again and you’re fucked.” I mean, wtf, it can’t hurt to give them some sort of warning, can it?

was this in Greensboro?

Yessir.

damn. I was down there yesterday. Yo are you going to legit biz tonight? I am

also, where was this at? Greensboro seems so bike friendly, there are cyclists everywhere.

Who’s playing?

Ghost Beach and some other indie rock bands I think

That’s twisted. The logic of some of you fucking people is disturbing. Yes, there are lot of motorists in the world that are assholes and as such it’s a glorious day that some fucking stupid kid falls out of a car and nearly dies?[/quote]

He wouldn’t have almost died if he wasn’t being a complete fucking moron.

we’ve all done completely fucking moronic shit. doesn’t mean anybody deserves to die or that there could be anything good about that.

also, i’d have tried to spit blood on the dudes and tell them that i had the hiv.

That’s twisted. The logic of some of you fucking people is disturbing. Yes, there are lot of motorists in the world that are assholes and as such it’s a glorious day that some fucking stupid kid falls out of a car and nearly dies?[/quote]

are you judging me because i like to see karma in action? get off your fucking tall bike…