You're gunna hurt yourself: Carry Shit Olympics (aka the Cargo Bike thread)

These are cool

6 Likes

haven’t been there yet, thanks for the reminder
looks like a cool place & an acquaintance made their sign

i need a new net for my bigant basket

1 Like

Sup.

13 Likes

it’s a little bit

posts GIF

and a little bit

Best Pet Sematary Ending Explained GIFs | Gfycat

17 Likes

I love this for you.

4 Likes

Wow

1 Like

Anybody else get a 1” Clyde with a JIS crown race seat and an ISO headset? Got me good yesterday. Now I gotta find someone with a facing tool (or just take to shop)

wow thanks i love it

1 Like

I wish I could like this twice!

@Bootus people are waiting to see pics of Hunter Gatherer Gatherer…

3 Likes

Considering waiting until the new gatherer frame shows up before anything happens there. That way I can transfer the drop bar spirited riding parts straight over from old frame to new.

Really, it’s mostly just laziness right now, in both working on the bike and getting around to ordering a BIGANT crate.

Have we discussed this weird ass thing?

3 Likes

I don’t know but the fact that one option offers roues à bâtons magnésium is an interesting twist.

I always assume magnesium wheels aren’t idea for heavy loads but maybe in 20inch they work fine.

At some point. I think they’re cool. Tried to import them a few years ago but the company wasn’t willing.

2 Likes

this thing has existed at some point too, though it’s been a ghost listing in the Soma shop for years. Modernize the component interfaces and it’s basically what I want for a cycletruck.

3 Likes

Does anyone know what size chainring an eBullitt 6100 comes with for external gearing?

Looks like the part is available in 38T or 44T. I have 44 for the internal Nexus hub.

38T I’d guess?

My E8000 with external 11 spd came with a 38T

3 Likes

Someone made the dual 406 cycletruck I’ve been wanting!
https://www.ternbicycles.com/us/bikes/471/short-haul-d8

6 Likes

Orbea katu smfh

2 Likes

I had some obscure problem with the Katu back when people were buying them, now I can’t remember what