You're gunna hurt yourself: Carry Shit Olympics (aka the Cargo Bike thread)

This thing?

Looks like a pretty good option. Has an 800 pound weight limit?
Maybe might be a side-grade from my current beast of a chair, though I confirmed that this kind of feet work fine in the sand. maybe I just keep using the giant one I have since it straps to the outside of the box just fine and isn’t in the way of anything.

1 Like

That’s what I got. With the solid/padded sling instead of mesh. I got it real cheap on Amazon Warehouse deals but doesn’t look like they have any of those now…

But yeah I saw that weight limit and my thought was it could hold my fat ass for years and years if it was even half accurate! Also pretty roomy for a camp chair. Not exactly small but honestly not much bigger than a normal sized one.

I’m fine with the Yeti if it keeps people from leaving them dead and scattered around campsites, in fire pits, etc. like currently is done with the cheapie chairs.

2 Likes

I messaged that person last week about it… i dont remember the name but they got it made by a chinese frame builder. Seems pretty cool

One of you Kentucky boys need to come get mig’s old Omnium out of my basement.

2 Likes

Lots of cargo dads at drop off this morning.

(Roli always wears a helmet, I’d already removed it)

17 Likes

Real question, did you start this movement?

1 Like

I didn’t. That guy in the grey shirt is trying to start a bike bus thing but he live in the opposite direction from the school as I do.
This was the scene this morning and I saw another Yuba rolling out as I rolled in.

16 Likes

Leveled up my cargo game. Actually just borrowing the trailer from my client but I want one now.

15 Likes

That rules. What’s the trailer feel like?

Looks like the same trailer Whole Foods uses for deliveries in ny

Finally using this thing as I intended. Full day of going to two different beaches and one park so far. Both nuggets, plenty of snacks, sunscreen, and water. Broke my cool lil REI chair though :cry:

14 Likes

Is that the Holde box?
I’m jealous of your pinkness.

Can hardly tell it’s there!

It is. They are Carla trailers.

pink bullitt best bullitt

1 Like

I think so? It’s the one where the sides can come off

2 Likes

Rohloff?

Spotted?

3 Likes

why is that dude wearing a backpack when they could instead plunk it down in that conveniently empty cargo area in front?

5 Likes

Agility in the mountains.

9 Likes