2009 GT Gutterball (AKA wannabe GTB)

This image or video has been moved or deleted!

[quote]If this fixie bike had a brake, it probably would go here, on the handlebar. Many fixed-gear riders, however, mount their brakes in
unconventional locations so as to disguise them.
PHOTO BY DAVID JAYNE[/quote]

I want a GTB/Pulse… mainly cause my first decent bike was a GT Interceptor Jr. BMX bike… raced the crap out of that thing. The top tube past seat tube is a must.

why you would keep the triple triangle design, but then change the geo to accomodate a upwards sloping top tube is beyond me.
seriously, a lot of new “fixie” bikes are doing this and it’s ugly as sin. don’t marketing people read online forums about bikes?!!

i have never seen anyone anywhere who rides fixed say that they want a sloping tt, or rear brake, or any of this shit that bike companies are coming out with for the “trendy fixie” market.

this shit is disgusting

[quote=luno]why you would keep the triple triangle design, but then change the geo to accomodate a upwards sloping top tube is beyond me.
seriously, a lot of new “fixie” bikes are doing this and it’s ugly as sin. don’t marketing people read online forums about bikes?!!

i have never seen anyone anywhere who rides fixed say that they want a sloping tt, or rear brake, or any of this shit that bike companies are coming out with for the “trendy fixie” market.

this shit is disgusting[/quote]

i’m pretty sure 90% of the bike world doesn’t give a fuck about sloping TT. if you’re a regular tarckbike visitor? sure, probably you won’t buy it.

if anything, it’s probably a selling point cuz standover.

i don’t think your bike business will go too far if your goal is to cater to people on bike forums

I hate that John Cardiel is wrapped up in that nonsense.

They do read forums… that’s why they are allowing for some seat post to show by making the seat tube shorter. Jeez… you guys want everything.

I’m not wild about it either, but I’m at least happy that he found something a bit less dangerous that he’s capable of doing.

Off the wall, man.

I’m not wild about it either, but I’m at least happy that he found something a bit less dangerous that he’s capable of doing.

Off the wall, man.[/quote]

the tt slope is to make the frame ligther and stiffer. my next track bike will use lewellyn lugs for a more “compact” geo.

but yeah, that bike sucks.

damn, what are you guys talkin about, the pic is gone
this kids seems like a tool, i wanna make fun of him too!

[quote=GRHebard]damn, what are you guys talkin about, the pic is gone
this kids seems like a tool, i wanna make fun of him too![/quote]

HAHA!
Keep it comin’ ass hole!
I’ll even post more pictures for you to talk shit about!

Here you go! Enjoy!

BUT YOU WILL BE MOCKED ON INTERNET BICYCLE FORUMS!

Jim should set up some kind of filter where all people from the central valley are pre-blocked.

[quote=andr3][quote=GRHebard]damn, what are you guys talkin about, the pic is gone
this kids seems like a tool, i wanna make fun of him too![/quote]

HAHA!
Keep it comin’ ass hole!
I’ll even post more pictures for you to talk shit about!

Here you go! Enjoy!

[/quote]

was that mixte in the garage your first fixy?!!?!

this new guy seems like a fuckin psycho.
taking the internet all seriously and shit. exclamation points in every sentence.
whats that all about

i can just see him getting all angry and freaking out at his computer

Do Want.

Do Want.[/quote]

the plan is for intergrated seat mast and stem/bars combo as well.

hot shit

Do Want.[/quote]

the plan is for intergrated seat mast and stem/bars combo as well.[/quote]

Don’t know if I can get down with that combo. Probably…