A safe space to complain about jackass humans

Yeah a real good one is “bro u need to find Jesus” especially if it’s a minivan mom

3 Likes

I like to make an exaggerated ‘shushing’ motion at people when they honk/yell/whatever. Tends to throw people from regular rage into blind rage.

11 Likes

I’ve been replaying this quote in my mind a lot lately:

When you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: The people I deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly. They are like this because they can’t tell good from evil. But I have seen the beauty of good, and the ugliness of evil, and have recognized that the wrongdoer has a nature related to my own-not of the same blood or birth, but the same mind, and possessing a share of the divine. And so none of them can hurt me.

Thought it was relevant to this thread.

7 Likes

When I wake up in the morning I tell myself “goddamn I can’t wait to make coffee”

9 Likes

Last few times I’ve been yelled at on my bike, I’ve alternately responded with a smile and wave (like I thought it was someone I knew), smiling and yelling “have a blessed day!”, making prayer hands and yelling “namaste!”
The responses have been a mixed bag, but mostly confused disarmed looks. Probably the key is not making your sarcasm too obvious.

10 Likes

When I wake up in the morning I tell myself, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!” then I get on with the stoic philosophy.

Watching the sun rise and getting my day blessed usually puts me in the right frame of mind though.

FTFM

10 Likes
7 Likes

Wow. Can’t say I’m shocked.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Did someone get doored?

Yikes!

I often find myself riding in a bike lane wondering how much force it would take to bend a open car door around toward the front of the car.

Yeah, a car from the looks of things.

4 Likes

Thought @Shamp might appreciate this

I’ve been trying to give away a sunburned Saris Bones on the local Buy Nothing and have been flaked on TWICE! I’m giving the fucking thing away and I’ve been flaked on twice!

So I changed tact and decided I should just try to sell it on Facebook for $40 instead. I get a message today and it’s from some guy asking if I can deliver it to the 9th St BMX Park lol sorry dude, pickup only

2 Likes

LMAO yeah that sounds about right

1 Like

Just have to throw everything in the trash these days

1 Like

Man I am close with this one. Technically I have space for it right this second but damn

We bought an extra fridge when I our old fridge died. I dented it a little when I unloaded it. Old fridge got fixed and we liked it better in any case, so we sold the new fridge on craiglist. Listed it for a bong.

Dude texted, “you there, can I come check it out right now?”
“yeah”
dude shows with a pick up truck, “will you take $950?”
“sure…”
I help him get it out of the house and load it into his truck.

Fridge is gone.

crazy

8 Likes

Asked a parent to move his car out of the bike lane in front of school - he introduced himself to me as a PTA board member!

Loard help me I’m gonna write a letter, good thing I have to do therapy before I have time to write it.

21 Likes

haha what an idiot

“do you know who I am?”

7 Likes