A safe space to complain about jackass humans

badass.

4 Likes

it had been there for more than 24 hours and it was 6am AND i was dressed like a guy who moves bucket lifts around for a living. i had been thinking about it the whole ride in, hoping equally that it was still there and that it had been moved.

i was also thinking about this:

8 Likes

Is this real

lol

Heroic. Thank you for your service!

4 Likes

BEHOLD!!! THE GARGANTUAN MURDER MONSTER KNOWN AS THE 2022 CHEVROLET SUBURBAN!!!

7 Likes

Yesterday I was walking home with Ira, he was on my shoulders.
We get to a small crosswalk with stop signs for cars.
Cars stop, we walk across about 50% of the way across one of the stopped cars guns it across the intersection in front of us.
It was a white guy in a 5 series BMW.
I wish I had something to throw at his car.

Told sup the story later and she said… I need to find out if that is misdemeanor vandalism or counted as an assault charge. If it is vandalism Im going to start carrying rocks b/c I am fine with that charge.

We both decided with was a good way to get shot though.

8 Likes

I wonder if it has anything to do with the ability of the projectile to cause harm
An egg seems right for this

3 Likes

This is some real cager + big money brain shit. She ain’t the fucking victim, you twats.

2 Likes
6 Likes

But but but… she’s a blonde haired white woman, she must be the victim!

2 Likes

epic

Ok, this seems true in calfornia.

In washington it seems like this is covered under malicious mischief and the severity of the charge depends on the cost of the damage done. Though a third degree charge is a misdemeanor the maximum sentence is a year in jail and 5bongs.

seems wild that you could go to jail for a year for egging a car.

But walk away scott free from murdering a mother and child with your colossal vehicle.

7 Likes

I heard somewhere that if you put slices of baloney on a car, it’ll take the paint off. Is that true?

1 Like

No this squirt gun isn’t full of DOT brake fluid why do you ask?

3 Likes

Throw the rock but make believe you didn’t throw it. “Oh yeah just came off the ground as you sped through the crosswalk there”

5 Likes

its soup. soup for your family.

8 Likes

I don’t know but I heard this as a kid from another kid that had just moved from Chicago. He said he put a slice on the hood of a Porsche and it worked.

2 Likes

Love it.

1 Like