A safe space to complain about jackass humans

it sure was in the anarchists cookbook. i forget if it was before or after the peanut skins and bananadine section

2 Likes

Sunblock on car paint is bad

2 Likes

Entire feed appears to be her ticketing bike lane parkers.

10 Likes

What a god damn legend.

3 Likes

The hero we need

5 Likes

wow, hero

1 Like

The only good cop?

2 Likes

There’s no good cops man, ACAB means All Cops even parking ticket cops.

6 Likes

It’s almost like there’s a problem with being an absolutist.

2 Likes

Ask a cop if a parking enforcement officer is a cop.

9 Likes

I realize that this is almost a month old, but some of us have to drive those big dumb trucks to the airport because that’s the work vehicle that the company provided us.

Tangentially, the only way I’d ever pay for airport parking is if the company paid for it. Park in a satellite lot for 1/4 the price.

No. I stand with the parking ticket cops.

Even though in nyc they refuse to again become separate from the nypd like they were until the 90s.

4 Likes

this comment further down the thread tho

1 Like

7 Likes
15 Likes

Yeah sorry, I hate bike lane parkers as much as everyone else but cops can fuck off.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m certainly not reporting anyone to the cops. Fuck that. Not even the lady I saw pounding a miller lite in her car parked in the bike lane this morning.

This and the response to the recent NYT piece about how dumb US infrastructure is and why it kills so many people(comment section was gross AF) has me infuriated at the US minset that all societal ills are the result of individual people acting poorly/being bad not actual systems that can be easily changed in order to have different outcomes.

I fucking hate it and it even has me fuming (in an odd tangent) about super heros… like what the fuck good is spiderman against fucking poverty. Uhhg fuck this place.

9 Likes

America’s love of “rugged individualism” and the myth of pulling yourself up by your bootstraps are to blame for our general lack of supporting and caring for others. It’s gross and it’s baked in to our culture.

1 Like

serious question— that lady was actively creating a hazard to you and everyone else on the road and probably sidewalk, how do you feel the better move is to not report that

5 Likes