Badass bikes that aren't yours

I might make some tool rolls. I’ll @ yall when I do.

Local bagiér has been using that fabric extensively and it’s taken a lot of willpower not to get something. Although splatter bike is dead now so perhaps it’s time to move on.

Because I am always a sucker for a Ti 26er

that bike

1 Like

No

Definitely a tall guy bike.
We can’t build drop bar 26ers, they look wonky and too small.

Ill-allow-it-Community-Chang

My new job is 9 blocks from my house and I’ve wanted a stingray since I moved here. I’m covering for someone at the shop today and mentioned how I want a stingray, turns out the owner is selling this thing. I might see if he wants to trade labor for it.

2 Likes

Do it

Add a basket

I wish I didn’t look like a circus bear on a one of those.

I think that’s part of the charm. No one but a kid in 1965 looks cool on a bike like that.

I’m 6’5", there’s nothing charming about me on a krate/stingray.

that anchor screams shifterbikes, who blocked me on IG because I asked a sincere question about some prototype 7400 parts he posted once. Dan is a surly fucker, but he’s a pretty good wrench.

speaking of IG bans, Golden Pliers has blocked me before I even had a chance to follow them. No idea what’s up with that.

2 Likes

Not a fan of Dan, (I think it’s primarily due to his aesthetics, that and his long association with Andy -oh shit remember fyxo circa 07?)

Pretty good wrench yeah but

Aye it is Shifter Bikes. One of my fav shirts to date. Not surprised he’s prickly but am surprised he blocked you. WTH

NVR 4GET

1 Like

holy shit. I was super uncomfortable the whole time listening to that. no one came out of that looking good.

1 Like

What the