bay area tarck

Whew, I’ve been dreading seeing pictures from this outing all week. Bad enough all of you live in paradise with amazing terrain but seeing your bike in my current Yeti lust would have been too much.

TC: Heath wound up to treat a rental bike like a rental anything had me hoping for great things of the downhill KOM variety at Demo.

[quote=rando]
TC: Getting Heath wound up to treat a rental bike like a rental anything had me hoping for great things of the downhill KOM variety at Demo.[/quote]

I’m really fast on a road bike coz motorcycle skills, massive balls, etc. Just decent on an MTB as it’s something I rarely practice.

Getting bounced all over the place and hitting the exact straight line place you are setting up for is a different skill for sure. More lime getting pulled behind something than driving it yourself.

Shouldn’t be getting bounced all over the place. Not with a modern full suspension bike, tubeless tires and a little bit of technique.

Yeah, I’m fine on an MTB. Just don’t have much practice hitting real trails on a full squish bike.

To be clear I was talking about going for a DH trail KOM.

Much bouncy, such steering, so committing.

hy: had fun at demo.
wth: saw a family on shitty department store bikes walking down braille
hy: flow trail
wth: my legs going back up from the bottom of sawpit for another round.

Wish I could’ve made it…

How’s the vigilante/trail boss combo?

I might go back tomorrow
tires are so boss

Riding Skeggs tomorrow. Meet at trailhead at 8, rolling at 8:15
Riding a big squish bike, slow slow climbing.

This trail, route #3

Text me at 559 288 7o6o and we can sync up.

who’s riding this weekend? tam?

If you ride Tam on the weekend you should do it very very early (like be on North Side at dawn). The ranger presence has been HEAVY lately.

What’s wrong with ranger presence? Need to have a permit?

Would love to ride this weekend but going to socal

99% of anything worth riding in Marin is illegal, because Marin fucking sucks.

Who’s down for dawn patrol?
I’m looking at you nate.

Or tamarancho cuz no tickets

I’m gonna go try to poach the Sea Otter Enduro course, I’ll let you all know when I’m in jail.

Post pics of jail husband.

Tc: I’ve never been to sea otter…