No. Just build a new frame at this point
No, you need to replace the entire thing piece by piece to make it Grant-father’s Hatchet
The “having a riv without stupid frame sizing” feature is worth something, though it would have to be a pretty spectacular fire sale to make it worth my while. I’d put disco brakes on it, too, just to increase the contradictions.
But the lede we are all burying here is that apparently Specialized cut him off?
might have only been sponsoring him for a season / series / product cycle
And “co-opting queer culture”, which really went off with a (record scratch).
wait what?
If “dirtbag” is part of queer culture these days outside of bears, I… I just don’t know. I’ll just sit here on my porch, wave my cane, and mutter about kids these days with their hippity hop music.
Yeah I’m not quite sure what was meant by that honestly. But old people get very confused by that phrase.
I don’t know why any y’all bother with that cesspool of boomers.
Like years ago that guy had an issue with the leather bar - bear connection when it first came out. He had some screeds posted about this instagram post: https://www.instagram.com/p/BFul3zzp4y2/
But they didn’t get any traction so I think he deleted them all.
i think this is my favorite bike of all time
i feel like there’s a certain kind of old guy who just despises anything related to cannabis and/or having fun. Like the other day when i was unlocking my bike, this old guy walking growled under his breath, “I smell marijuana” at some folks who were sharing a j in front of their garage. They responded, “Nah it’s girl scout cookies bro”
Please tell me what you think of expensive clothes, or electronics or those with Rolex watches.
Donald Trump.
I do kinda like dipping my toes into different bike forums because certain user islands will often share interesting content without reserve, even if that content is crap.
At times I feel that NuTarck could use an injection of content regardless of its quality. Sometimes reading the peanut gallery negative reactions can feel stale.
we can smell it when you leave us.
also. anyone can write blog posts which is the only idea I got on bringing in FRESH BLOOD
To be fair, that was not exactly the common view on either thread, just a couple of irritating L7’s.
I suppose that’s true. I just thought it was funny.
Pretty much the same thing I guess. If you can afford it, then fine, but at least know what you are doing. Or pay someone who does.