Bike blerg thread

Muckymucky was chased away years ago for being a total dipshit.

1 Like

Does this guy live in Boulder? I think he was on a ride I lead last weekend for Old Man Winter. Meant to chat with him, but things were so nuts with that many people I lost track of him.

Aha. A 7° angled crown with the blades angled a couple more degrees on top. Clever, and almost impossible to see the difference between it and a medium-trail stiffleg fork.

Yeah pretty sure Mucky Mucky was part of the 300, or missed the cutoff barely, and was a goober and got R-U-N-N-O-F-T. The seatpost mounted brake lever speaks volumes.

I think he lives in Davis. Which says as much as the brake lever.

1 Like

I don’t remember that person at all but fuck him anyways

1 Like

I don’t remember him but feel like I learned everything I need to know from his hashtags

6 Likes

Lol was about to say the same.

can we send an emissary out to Oakland and repo the sticker?

1 Like

put some kind of censored or “tarck culture is note for sale” sticker over the sticker?

2 Likes

Nobody’s gonna see that sticker anyways he clearly doesn’t ride bikes.

1 Like

Last I heard he was living in Belmont, CA (@Personicus lived in the same area, saw his bike on the roof of a car I think). Very tech bro now

#audi

He does! Karl. @sarlkanchez on Instagram. Real cool guy

This is what I’ve been saying

1 Like

I just don’t consider any of my road bikes to be uncomfortable for riding on roads. 25mm tires at 90/95psi what else do you need from a road bike?

got real smooth roads over where you’re living ?

1 Like

25mm is a little on the narrow side for my comfort, but I’ve never had trouble riding tires that width over indifferent pavement?