China Carbon

I haven’t seen anything about that brand/factory in my research. Something more reputable like a dengfu or Velobuild would give me a little more confidence.

1 Like

Dengfu is pretty legit for rims. I can’t recall the name of the actual factory anymore but they do oem rims for a few wheel brands. Dengfu is just how they brand/sell their open mold stuff.

3 Likes

Maybe it’s actually Hongfu I’m thinking of? I dunno.

Thanks for the recs, I’ll take a look. Now to decide what to do during the 3 month shipping…

I could be into a group buy/shipping if it makes sense. Don’t know where you’re located but keep us posted on your plans!

2 Likes

I really love/hate that everyone here are such enablers

7 Likes

We’re going to need to get you a 2nd bike for the time spent during shipping

6 Likes

Very glad my partner doesn’t go into the storage unit. I’ve got the old brunetti in the process of being stripped for parts, the Limongi frame I’m building up, and now will need another build to take up my time/attention/money until china carbon arrives. So, any suggestions?

Edit: or do I just have staggered cheap carbon frames en route from china for a never ending project?

i think i missed the conclusion when this was being discussed the other night, 53mm effective top tube?

Less, I think

yeah the problem is the limongi may be slightly larger thank listed and pat may be slightly smaller than listed. So I figured an azn optimized geo might be great form chinacarbon

I did say 5’5" on a good day

Ar some point before spring I would like to have one (1) bike that I can actually ride

im helping a friend track down a bike locally and will add you to the list

2 Likes

anyone know of any china carbon road bikes in 62cm sizeway? Or whatever would be good for somebody 6’3"/6’4"

@JUGE_FREDD maybe? seeing as you are a tall. Maybe you could help me convince my friend he needs a 60.

do they primarily need the handlebar up high?

or do they need a an aggressively large bike?

dude’s 6’4" and has regular human proportions. So whatever size would be best for that. He’s young and fit but not currently a cycling enthusiast.

Im 6’4+” (all torso and arms) on a 60cm Synapse. Resist the temptation to jump on the biggest size cuz big.

1 Like

bump:

found a knockoff scott spark with exactly the same geometry

4 Likes

a hightower… tempting.

1 Like