DEALS DEALS DEALS

Uh, is this a scam site? I ordered a cyo premium and a rear light, the payment went thru, then the site crashed and showed a payment failed message. No email received.
Think I’ll get the payment rejected by my bank just to be safe.

Uh yeah, think it’s a scam.

1 Like

Yeah, the site isn’t loading for me.

Lol yep. I locked my credit card, couple minutes later had a notification of an attempted $2 purchase, classic phishing behaviour.
Will cancel card in the morning and get the money refunded.

Fuckkk I ordered last night and it went through? At least i think it did. Now im gonna check my card

SORRY DUDES. :frowning: When I ordered last night I used a virtual card number in my browser and the transaction went through. But looking at the site now not sleepy i think you are right that its a scam site. I never got any order emails or anything either.

Was a total dumbass move on my part. I am legit sorry. Gotta call my CC company today

3 Likes

sometimes you get the bike parts, sometimes the bike parts get you

8 Likes

Vuori is on sale if y’all want some nice joggers or shorts
https://vuoriclothing.com/collections/sale

how are their “shorts that are also good for swimming and are also shorts” shorts? i’ve almost got some before but it’s a lot of money at retail (by my standards since i don’t spend much on clothing that isn’t gear

which ones? I have two of their joggers and one pair of shorts and I wear them all the time. stretchy, comfortable, look decent enough to wear to a bar, cafe, casual workplace

Bums me out that REI is selling a bunch of that now. Some of it looks cool, but I don’t think I’ll ever trust a brand if the first place I hear about it is an ad on YouTube.

I don’t see ads but I bought their balboa pants at REI garage sale a few years ago and they rapidly became maybe my most worn joggers. there is a lot of athleisure out there and I can’t speak for their shirts but the bottoms are legit

1 Like

Why not? Why do you trust an advertisement from one place more than the other? its the same money that gets spent to put it on youtube or the side of a bus stop or banner on another site.

A YouTube ad and social media blitz may also indicate that a brand is burning VC money so you should take a quick look for dealz

3 Likes

Vuori is legit, definitely in the vein of Lululemon as opposed to the sea of brands selling white label garbage.

1 Like

my vuori ripstop joggers are my favorite pants by a wide margin

Just seems like if they were actually good I would have heard about them on tarck first.

3 Likes

they’ve got all the pouches on sale for the weekend, less discount but more colors

https://builtbyswift.com/product-category/bags/adventure-organizing-bags/

2 Likes

My wife got scammed on a fake allbirds site a month ago. She had no idea until a 1$ pair of glasses turned up. They were for placebo tracking. We cancelled card and actually managed to get the bank to reverse the charges. Happy story. Except it took the lazy mofos 1.5 weeks to replace our card. Should have been an overnight courier.

3 Likes

Can you say more about “placebo tracking?” I haven’t heard that term before.