DEALS DEALS DEALS

You have an actual tracking number for something you didn’t order

2 Likes

I’ve never touched a Swift bag, but High Above has a bottle pocket with MOLLE straps. All their stuff is 20% off for the weekend.

To be fair, I just invented the word.
But yeah, it goes like this:
me: what is this charge on our card?
she: it’s just some stuff I bought, it’s 100% legit, here are the tracking deets.

So a shitty pair of Sunnie’s turn up 2-3 weeks later and you realize that youve been scammed.

I contacted allbirds multiple times a week to ask them to get these guys to take down their scam site. It took another couple of weeks. They had stolen all their site graphics and everything. Probably hosted in Russia or Ukraine or somewhere.

1 Like

on the plus side they kept your wife from getting a pair of allbirds

8 Likes

My bank is sending a new card, and I’ve already set it up in my google wallet so no inconvenience for me at all really. Have to wait till Monday to contest the charge as at sits in “pending” for the weekend.

oh do you want to know a cool credit card hack thing that is still pissing me off. i have a chase credit card. someone added it to THEIR google wallet. so chase froze the card (good for them!) and sent us new cards. of course these take forever to come. but they’ve locked my google wallet! i can’t add any chase cards to it. and it takes FOUR TO SIX WEEKS to unlock.

They have given you new card deets already Jono? I didn’t think they would do that here. It’s a good plan tho.

1 Like

y’all need to get on privacy.com… It’s free. I still love it after a couple years. Have dodged the bullet many times.

Speaking of scams… I mentioned in some other thread that I ordered a processor from Uncle Jeff and got the wrong one from some rando third party seller. In retrospect, I’m starting to figure out that it’s not me that got scammed, but the seller. Their feedback has multiple instances of this.

Guessing they sold the processor for $800, buyer replaced it with a $40 processor and returned it for a full refund.

Still annoying, though.

2 Likes

It all happens electronically through the banking app. Message you don’t need a physical card.

1 Like

Same here… Getting a new card but they wouldnt let me contest the charge until it gets out of pending. It sounded like there was a decent chance it doesnt go through

1 Like

@Rusty_Piton stock up?
i’m gonna cop

2 Likes

Wow! I pulled the trigger like three days early! Oops!
My new pair is sooo comfy. They work great with elastic laces.

Available on Specialized’s website.

3 Likes

That’s a lot of tire for very little money!

They also marked down the 27.5 x 3.0 Ground Control Grid 2Bliss Ready T7.

Soma has 25% off everything rn. Maybe time to hoard a Sensah group or so Roadrunner bags.

1 Like

TRADESMAN?!??

Maybe worth it?

1 Like

Out of stock.

1 Like
1 Like

1 Like