Did you just ShartQ?

They’re too mature for poop jokes
I’m going to go with
“Influencer bath water blue”

1 Like

“grandpa’s jammies” was a color.

1 Like

Is it reasonable to have two sets of drop bars that stay mostly wrapped with bar clamps for the levers still on them so I can transfer bars back and forth easily on a gravel bike?

Like, just unbolt the levers from one set of bars and swap them to the other and then wrap the tops?

2 Likes

This seems like a ridiculous level of dithering, even for tarck.

2 Likes

Yeah
Felt like that after I posted.

Thinking about my bikepacking bike/heavy gravel bike. I like the 60 cm wide bars for carrying stuff, but want normal person bars for other riding.

1 Like

this is a terrible idea and I love it.

Only problem is that with the narrower bars you’ll have a real mess of cabling all over the place, but that’s cool, you can do the early 2000s road bike look

1 Like

Regardless, just ordered some 46cm whiskey bars with 24 deg flair to replace the stupid wide 52cm ritchey bars. Hoping to be able to fit my bike through doorways now.

1 Like

Doo Doo eggplant it is.

1 Like

Doo Doo and Chrome

3 Likes

4 Likes

Why not dither TWO sets of levers and some quick disconnects for travel bikes and then you can just unplug, unbolt, and swap. Might as well go all the way!

7 Likes

and you could store each set of fully set up bars and levers on separate frames!

15 Likes

This is the way

7 Likes

All eggplants are eventually doo doo

2 Likes

I didn’t read the post thoroughly and thought this was the case anyway.

Or go full roboshift and pair/unpair an entire bar set up as needed with a couple disconnects for the brakes.

1 Like

but then you get stuck with one wheelset, two chains, and at least two sets of chainrings. maybe you could get a second rear wheel, cassette, and tire to avoid this issue.

2 Likes

Will my wheel explode and dump me under a box truck if I use this rim on a rear wheel?

I have two of those as well I think it means front of the bike

1 Like

IF lacing on a front, THEN this side toward the disc

As opposed to using an asym rim on the a rear where it’d be that side toward the cassette

6 Likes

Wait. What?