Did you just ShartQ?

Just use some schedule 40 pvc and sand the edges you knuckleheads

2 Likes

but grant sells upcycled cardboard packing material at a realistic price.

3 Likes

Early iteration of keeping the thing in the back away from my legs:

I briefly also tried a spare tube stuck tightly under the saddle for my light load.

Slightly later:

No help in answering this question. A trip down memory lane.

5 Likes

This bent wire thingy from old Cannondale, Cyclepro etc handlebar bags

1 Like

the original batches were made by Cyclefab

1 Like

i know there is a solution and i know it should be easy to find but i’m struggling

how do i mount a light to a fork/fork leg that doesn’t have braze-ons. doesn’t someone make a nubbin that just straps on the leg?

alt - no handlebar space for battery light. no brake hole on front of fork crown, where to put light?

How about one of those mounts that uses stem faceplate bolts? Like this.

2 Likes

im using a rackless handlebar bag now, so thats actually what i’m replacing. its an elegant solution and will be missed.

What about a bar mount that raises the light mount above the bag? We’ve done a few of these for bar bags.

1 Like

Where can a regular US jerkoff buy a 105 R7000 silver group?

1 Like

Just adding the caveat, if your bag has a clear map case on top the reflection can be really distracting.

1 Like

maybe i just need to ride with people with lights

2 Likes

Post a profile photo of the bike plz

No one seems to have them in stock but this is a thing that exists

There was a version with a metal clamp band that I bought from Nashbar forever ago but I can’t find any trace of it

wow, from all people!

this is exactly what is in my mind! thank you

5 Likes

I have multiple cronometro nobs and use them for fork leg light mounts. I wrap electrical tape for extra insurance because the fork legs taper; they have never slipped even carrying big old 4*AA lights.

@spaghetti please slide into my dms if you want to trade a lightly used nob for $0

Is there an ebike thread or
What ebike should I tell my SIL to buy in Asheville NC?

I like that this looks like a completely normal bike and then it has what looks like an orange mini-fridge glued to the handlebars

1 Like