Did you just ShartQ?

septembre

i think the whole “only goes to 100%” is it only gives you 100% of the boost that it has, not only a 100% match.

a review will happen.

hmm. might be worth it. might just massage the VOs. wald is indeed heavy as fuck. maybe there’s something else in silverway that i could paint…

What if you know that there’s even less water on the other side of the road? Is it ok to tap them back to their starting side? So many problems in turtle management

1 Like

I think is a little speciesist to assume that you know what the turtle wants better than the turtle. :wink:

3 Likes

it’s occurred to me! that’s why I’m wondering if it’s better to just let them do their thing.

But if I can see that they’re going from a sort of damp bog to a steep, dry hill that leads directly to a freeway, I feel as if maybe some interspecies steering isn’t the worst thing

1 Like

Yeah. Tough one.
I’m sure there’s lots of hypotheticals we can run through.

I definitely nudged/cajoled a snapping turtle to turn around and head back towards water vs the direction it was pointed while sunning on the road

1 Like

I’m planning on kidnapping some turtles I see in the road soon and taking them back to my pond. Currently have no turtles. :pensive:

6 Likes

But they’re going on a 20” ebike so…

1 Like

The logical conclusion is that we trap all turtles currently within a prescribed distance from an unsuitable habitat and forcibly relocate them to what we decide is a more suitable environment

Probably going to need a new branch of government.

1 Like

SQ: I’ve got this dropper post and on my other one there’s a little nipple under the seat clamp to pump air into it. This one has no such thing that I can see. It has a silver cap on the bottom that takes an m5 Allen. I’m afraid to open it in case springs and oil come flying out.
Do all posts need pumped? It’s an externality routed KS eten.

I remember seeing a weight of 20 lbs listed for those when shopping 20” fenders a while back. It’s already a 53 lb bike, why turn it into a 73 lb bike if you can avoid it (if that weight does indeed reflect reality).

eTen stuff that I’ve seen/used is cartridge, so no adjustment as far I know. I’ve vaguely recall that they can be replaced but I didn’t check when my started to go.

3 Likes

Cannot be true

Also drillium

Use the wald as a form to lay up carbon

1 Like

That probably included the weight of packaging. I was unwilling to find out for sure.

How about fenders made from a wire frame with tensioned fabric/film skin?

eTen is definitely cartridge.

Cool. So don’t open it.

Unless replacing. Yes.

It’s pretty simple to replace and the cartridge is cheap.

Mine it’s struggling and needs to be serviced, but it’s been hot AF, so less fam rides at the moment. So I’m actively ignoring it.

2 Likes

Ok I installed this fucking thing and when I ouch the lever to pop it pack up, it returns about 3/4 of the way. Fucking why and how do I fucking fix it.

New cartridge

1 Like