Disco Slippers

BTW, the Rimes’ soles are so grippy that I found it necessary to run less aggressive pedals (i.e. shorter pins).

1 Like

Dakine has entered the chat

3 Likes

New Primeblue jawns from adidas Five Ten.

Nice cut but alway so big with the label and literally a tag with just the model name… I don’t want those on my otherwise quite restrained shoe.

They need to resurrect this one:

TAFness that you’ll probably see once.

4 Likes

With brass cleats you’re gonna see it on the regular.

10 Likes

:tarckbear:

1 Like

Starting to think my foot problems are stemming from my shoes. Used to love, love, love Gaerne, but they def changed the fit and now they’re not so great. Gonna go back to the sworks7 on the road. Gonna miss that white shoe steeze, but that’s okay. Going to have the opportunity for EP for Shimano in the next few months, so I’ll probably grab some s-phyres. My mtb shoes rule.

1 Like

It took me three years of cross/commuting and drilling out two sets of ATAC cleats to get this through my head.

I know it’s a super brand new shoe, but anybody see a pair of fizik gravita shoes or try them out yet?

I dislike my current spd shoes mainly because they’re ugly. I really liked the shimano m200s I had before my current Mavics, but not sure i’m into the new me7s. I liked the inner heel protection since the process has some wide seat stays that I’ve banged my ankle on with other shoes…

Maybe @Rent-to-own-Faxmachine has had a pair pass by the test pile? or thoughts on any of the fizik mtb shoes?

I ordered a pair of those Terra Egolaces and they ran at least a 1/2 size small on the large end of the range IME. Shipping from and return shipping back to Italy was free. Not sure how they’re making money there.

Probably via the margin on their bar tape

3 Likes

Also wanting to check these out. Need to replace my 510 kestral boa that I never really liked that much, even after replacing boa themselves. Always coming loose. Really liked the kestral lace a lot more, but they got trashed and then only had ugly colors.

this is good intel. i just copped some bontrager cambion cop shoes, but the forefoot is just way too tight so i had to return. right size wrong shoe.

anyone got any context on where shimano fits vs bontrager vs fizik?

Dunno about bontrager, but for me shimano is a roomier fit than fizik in the same sizeway.

1 Like

Good to know. My feet aren’t particularly wide, but they are fairly meaty

any idea where giro fits in there?

2 Likes

no experience with giro shoes

giro is a pretty slim shoe but not crazy. I have pretty slim feet and they fit me as well as fizik. Shoes that are too wide are lake and mavic.