Disco Slippers

are silver shoes too hype? or can i pull it off?

IMO it’s all about you, do you believe?

1 Like

I love my silver RX8s.

2 Likes

i suppose i do

1 Like

Like, silver silver or silver gray? I had a pair of silver Sidi Genius (it seems all the importer brought in were silver or black for years) for a long while and no one ever said anything about them?

galvanized

2 Likes

SO PRO

1 Like

which i am not

But they look cooler than the xc701

right?
either is available to me. i need new shoes. i think theyll fit. and ill be visiting the shipto in a few weeks so i need to light the wallet now on things that are in stock

1 Like

They look good.
I tend to keep my shoes for so long that white is a bad idea. My old white Shimano road shoes looked so ratty and dirty by the time I moved on, even though they were still totally functional.

glossy shiny silver only

pretty sure I still have these silver Nalini road shoes that were basically a carbon version of the Vittoria 1976

from Simms Edges Studley, MacKenzie Takes His Third SSCXWC – UPDATED: Even MORE Photos, Video! - Cyclocross Magazine - Cyclocross and Gravel News, Races, Bikes, Media

3 Likes

The upshot is that nobody will see me, because I don’t even have friends, let alone friends to ride bikes with up here

1 Like

I kinda want these in the blue.
https://www.rapha.cc/us/en_US/shop/pro-team-shoes/product/POH01XXSLB

any reason I don’t want them in the blue?

3 Likes

no that’s the best color

1 Like

Does anyone have them? Are they nice? I’m a little skeptical since they aren’t just rebranded giro shoes anymore. Unless they are. In which case neat.

If they fit then go for it, I ordered/returned a pair due to fit, they were pretty nice otherwise.

I have skinny feets.

Considering them vs the black fizik knit shoes.

fizik runs real real narrow, right?

I have the gravel ones which look the same. They are extremely comfortable…much better than the Shimano one ps I was wearing which were torture devices

They at least use the same sole as giro

1 Like

Narrow and/or small by a half size or so on the big end, in my experience.

1 Like