Endpoint bikes (and Outpost) thread

so, my specific fit dither is this: I might like a bit more stack than the CG, but am cautious about adding frame reach as I already have short arms and would prefer to move my saddle back to bias toward glutes vs quads. the NM M gains more stack than reach going from a S, can I just run an 80mm stem and send it?

Viscoset upper adds 23mm of stack. Wolf Tooth adds 16mm. Are you taking into account the CG upper cup is “zero stack” and adds closer to 6mm to the head tube?

1 Like

WT could also add ~35 with that tall cap

2 Likes

the Night Moves can be equipped with a carbon fork (700c wheels only)

why only 700c if the fork takes 650x50?

Fork is skinnier. Clearances are quite a bit tighter. Honestly, it’s probably fine. I need to check it out to be sure.

I’ve yet to put 650s on mine to be honest. It feels so damn good with 700x36 (actual 38) Challenge tires.

1 Like

does endpoint offer tips for hiding a $1500 purchase from wife

7 Likes

paypal/venmo to JakeCo Consulting and then i launder it to endpoint? i think the bigger challenge is hiding the bike

4 Likes

think you outta inquire across the hall at dentistry forums

13 Likes

i dont know ill just say ive always had this bike

8 Likes

I was not taking headset stack into account. so by that metric, NM S plus 35mm wolf toot is about the stack of the M. HY

1 Like

Could also be solved with a spacer just sayin

2 Likes

does anyone around SF or DC have a hunter-gatherer i could test ride for a hot second? thinking of putting the low trail fork on a bike.

DQ what are the differences between Night Moves and CG tubes? M/L size if it makes any difference

Everything is smaller OD except the seattube on the NM.

1 Like

Is the nm top tube 1"?? :eyes:

NM

2 Likes

Yeaaah - that’s actually a Columbus Life Seat Tube - also added a bunch of Geo deetz per some confusion and requests around stack.

5 Likes

remind me why top pull routing on the nite moves?

Because they said so

1 Like

well yeah but surely they thought about it harder than i did

1 Like