Endpoint bikes (and Outpost) thread

Pulley doubles as fender mount. No CS bridge.

Running both runs of shift housing under the TT makes it easy to hide a tail light wire there too. So no poking extra holes.

Plus it’s weird.

8 Likes

but who needs a fender mount when you can use 2 4” zip ties per stay tensioned just so? asking for a friend.

this makes enough sense for me and i’m now back to being tempted to shuffle my stable around. (but probably won’t because that sounds like a lot of work)

i do enjoy the cable-less top tube on my prototype ti frame from a revered builder that also requires several zip ties to run a fender and is not able to clear road cranks. but something about different horses for different folks.

4 Likes

I’m glad I’m not the only one that engages in zip tie engineering when it comes to fenders

2 Likes

i was gonna take pictures but i took them off for a gravel ride

I am embarrassed by it but yes

https://groups.google.com/g/internet-bob/c/NyW5_1jvCno/m/fHRCe0a7AgAJ

Tldr, some bobs thought the night moves is too aggro

I honestly think it looks fantastic

1 Like

have you considered that if that is the type of geometry you like you might just be riding bikes for too long at a time?

12 Likes

Why am I seemingly barred from iBOB

1 Like

one dude called it aggro, some others said it might be aggressive but it’s nice to see a wider umbrella of low-trail rando frames.

3 Likes

Nice.

I asked to join. Will I get in? Will I regret it?

2 Likes

Me too

I went in and stan for Endpoint a bit.

3 Likes

Appreciated. I’m always curious to hear how people who are probably not our target customers view things.

Update:

I’m in. Some reasonable takes. Some pretty silly ones too.

I’ll get around to a friendly rebuttal at some point.

2 Likes

its all just as boring as i remember

I don’t want to join that group but I would enjoy a digest here

4 Likes

Nope.

1 Like

Does Milk Crate Rack play nice with Spork 1.2?

The tang would need some persuasion to have a nice flush fit. Leg alignment should work though.

1 Like

Tang Persuasion just happens to be my middle name.

6 Likes