Endpoint bikes thread

[quote=kmcdon]Endy/Braden:

Any Large h/g framesets that are not spoken for as of currently? My friend is interested in getting one.[/quote]

We have 2 available on the production run that will eventually go into stock. We got an email asking about a large so that might be your buddy. Thanks for checking!

I THINK EVERYONE HAS FORKS! IS IT FRIDAY?!

Motion to change noob endpoint coowners name to “andpoint endy”

Oh shit it’s already

Bravo
All involved

I just rode my endpoint 3 miles.
It was nice.

Dawg. Let’s ride bikes soon.

[quote=Todd]I just rode my endpoint 3 miles.
It was nice.[/quote]

HY

Endpoint / Andpoint,
What’s news on batch four of day ruiners? Maybe should have an XL instead of a L.

[quote=puelnewdle]
Endpoint / Andpoint,
What’s news on batch four of day ruiners? Maybe should have an XL instead of a L.[/quote]

Large rear triangles were being tacked and quality checked earlier this week. We are on schedule to deliver bikes June 24. No promises but there may be an additional XL unit available on the run. I believe there may be a trans purple blem in stock at the moment as well. If you are interested, shoot an email to info@endpoint.bike. Much easier to manage it there.

I rode my endpoint hunter/gatherer to work.
This bike is excellent.
I am excited about it.
Ill post it soon… its not tarck ready yet.

Post it here! Then guyshoe in PYB once its all gussied up.

Guys, this bike is real fun.
Also… how does it climb so good? Like I dont even… it feels so easy.

Saw FBM flooded on the gram :frowning:

[quote=Todd]Guys, this bike is real fun.
Also… how does it climb so good? Like I dont even… it feels so easy.[/quote]

Now do you believe that planing is real?

yeah yeah, do ya?

No
I would prefer to believe in that je ne sais quoi, that ineffable magic that makes a bike great.

planning still reads like some kind of psudoscientific marketing BS to me… I mean… I get the idea, but that doesnt mean it is sound.

also… I cannot get these horizons to seal up all the way… did you all end up putting in extra sealent? I have been on them for over 100 miles and the bead is still slow leaky…

no horizons here but my byways sealed just fine on i25 KOMs

they did weep a lil but everything’s been cool. does the bead stay seated if you deflate the tire, or does it pop off the shelf?

Yes. It’s stayed seated the whole time.

That’s weird, what sealant?