Endpoint bikes thread

Is it for sure the bead, i.e. it’s blowing bubbles with soapy water sprayed on it?

Mine are still slow leaky. I used Stan’s.

That’s weird because my experience, and the consensus here, is that Horizons are possibly the most easily seated and sealed tire on the market. What are you using for sealant?

Stan’s. It’s getting better I think?

Are your Horizons new or used? With Stans, I let the wheel sit horizontally on both sides for an hour each so the sealant could fill the mirco holes in the sidewall. Turns out I have quite a few micro tears on the sidewall of my 2.1 TB’s. Not sure if it’ll work for you…

that sounds about right.
If it is still leaking tomorrow that is what I will do.

My horizons on i23s leak slow, like if I don’t pay attention to the bike for a week the tires will drop from like 30psi to like 5psi.

no idea about this whole planning thing but my Rivendell Atlantis didnt climb at all

In my experience, Rivendells climb better when you remove the pine tar soap, hatchet, and quart jar of artisan olives from the tweed trunk rack.

Also drop the bars around 6”.

Mine took a little bit of work to seat on WTB i32s, but I was using a floor pump and they also spent over a month on the rims with tubes in them, so maybe a little stretched at that point. When I finally tublessed them, they dropped in pressure more than expected at the beginning. Now they seem fine. There’s only 2 oz of orange seal endurance in each, should probably add a bit more.

coz michigan.

Still gotta sort out a dyno mount, but other than that and fenders this is it. It feels so good. While I was waiting I was like “its just a commuter” but not im so stoke don it.

Untitled by Todd S, on Flickr

Untitled by Todd S, on Flickr

Nice shots at Coleman pool.

1 Like

First ditherer with klunker bars?

You’re supposed to get off and walk, ideally while wearing a big floppy hat.

Hodang! That’s cool.

nice hybrid todd

rly though looks rad

great bike Todd