Endpoint bikes thread

[quote=Todd]Still gotta sort out a dyno mount, but other than that and fenders this is it. It feels so good. While I was waiting I was like “its just a commuter” but not im so stoke don it.

Untitled by Todd S, on Flickr

Untitled by Todd S, on Flickr[/quote]

Shit yes. It’s fucking summer time Todd! Awesome build. Would ride.

650x42 resolute in a v3? Yes?

damn that looks fun.

if anyone ever wants to part ways with their LG dayruiner, dibs

[quote=imoscardotcom]damn that looks fun.

if anyone ever wants to part ways with their LG dayruiner, dibs[/quote]

Endy told my friend that there’s going to be at least 1 large frame in-stock after this production run, and I’m not convinced my friend is gonna buy it. Keep an eye out.

2 larges in production right now, will begin paint then QC in the next week. Pre-book it if you’d like to make sure you get in this run. https://endpoint.bike/products/2018-endpoint-x-fbm-hunter-gatherer-pre-order?variant=508120793104

Anyone getting toe overlap in the H/G sml?

Nope.

My friend might not be that smart. He was originally looking at one of those larges, but then decided he wanted a box dog pelican instead.

I told him if he was going that route, get the nordavinden that’s on hubjub.

He’s not going to do that.

I dunno I’m sure it’s a great bike and all but come on man.

fucking threaded steerer

goddamnit

[quote=kmcdon]fucking threaded steerer

goddamnit[/quote]

Always with some elaborate justification for why.

Anyone else notice the powder coat on their DayRuiner scratches/dulls super easily? Maybe i’m the only one that cleans my bike ? :slight_smile:

Yesterday was 150k of rain, road grime, and mud. After a wash today the finish is looking pretty dull, most notably on the TT

Got it wet first, wasn’t super aggressive (but did use a soft bristle brush in some spots). Used the same brush before on other bikes with no problems.

All poop that glitters is not gold

All powdercoat dulls with time. I have a(t least one) frame with a Spectrum Powderworks job, and it’s definitley easy to take the shine off of it. I find a bit of Lemon Pledge keeps things looking factory fresh, and lemon scented to boot!

Also tool not juul and all that.

But to add, I’ve only had one powdercoated bike so far and it dulled on the top tube and all the places my bags rubbed.

I can tell that I get some dulling from where my framebag straps ride on the frame, but it’s not bad.

I’ll try the insert_euro_equivalent_of_pledge_here approach.

Hope it didn’t come across as throwing shade, was just curious if others noticed as it happened super quickly - like it was still super sparkly before the Sunday ride / Monday wash.

Anyway, i’m not trying to keep a show bike, it gets ridden hard.

beusage

Beausausage

New Surly color name.

For Surly it would be ‘Beausausage Party Burgundy’ or something.