Fenders

Fender flute

No the hole on the bridge is on the bottom, so a screw goes through the fender, not some attachment.
I have some fenders that came with a spacer and long bolt, but the cascadia ones did not.

Like this, but at the bridge

Hit up the hardware store.

Or use a cork like your pic.

Like an actual cork from wine?

Derp, sorry I read “up” as up to the fork. Too early in the morning.

I’ve used stacked presta nuts, cut to length brass tubing before. There’s probably some firm rubber blocks you could find too. Or a cork.

I see you’re hunting for information and gathering ideas.
What if we directly address the elephant in the room?

Improvise.

They on Q yet or you going direct?

Yep! I’ve been using one on the chainstay bridge of my Wolverine for like three years with no problems!

the aluminum crimps for terminating security cables are perfect for this

Or synthetic corks from wine. Bonus: you get to drink a bottle of wine.

TC: I’m using a zip tie as a fender flute

They on Q yet or you going direct?[/quote]

Not on Q. If you work in a shop, you can call PDW and they give you a discount code for their website, and you buy directly. I think it’s 60% off of retail.

All this fender chat reminded me that the front fender on my 20" Cycletruck has been rubbing terribly since I bought the bike.
The tire and fender are both about 50mm wide which makes the stays rub on the tire quite easily.
On a whim I check to see if anybody was making 60mm wide fenders in black these days since I’ve always come up empty handed in the past.
Holy crap, Planet Bike now makes the ALX version for 20" wheels and even sells front and back individually!!!

<3 you PB

https://www.planetbike.com/store/products/bike-accessories/bike-fenders/cascadia-alx-recumbent-bike-fender-20-x-60mm-front.html

Might be a good option for those with the Crust Clydesdale Cargo Fork

Oh shit that’s new!

the old planet bike model was serious garbage

This has really been the jam, especially if you trim the rear for use on the front of a 26/20 cycletruck: https://www.amazon.com/Wald-Fender-962-20-Balloon-Chrome/dp/B000C124QK

I used the front wald fender on my clyd fork, but it’s soooooo short. Almost like one of those little mudguards on old British bikes.
I’ve been meaning to adapt the rear for front use but I haven’t gotten around to it.

Is there no list of fenders ya doofs use? My VO zepps shit the bed and now I’m switching over to 26”

check the tarck google doc

I figured. But my phone is hiding like 1/3 of it. Will check later