GT love

No, Yamaguchi built the forks. That’s why they are indestructible and you can crash them and only ruin the frame.

lulz

'Guch built the forks for Cannondale, Magna, and Pro-Flex. GT forks were made by Richard Sachs.

'Guch built the forks for Cannondale, Magna, and Pro-Flex. GT forks were made by Richard Sachs.[/quote]

Oh shit I got my Legendary Bomb Proof Fork Builders mixed up.

Did you call and talk to Barb?

BARB GUCH

thanks dude.

i’ve had this new since 96. tange prestige, lx, originally had a rock shox q21r.

usually hate gt stuff coz had performer pro break at the ht

thread has turned my heart around

fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu raja and bward! i call dibs if you ever wanna sell your gt’s.

Yeah, that’s some real hot shit right there. Do want. Also, do want Tachyon.

The top timberland boots can be opened for ventilation while the bottom sash remains closed. timberland shoes ,the never fading popularity. Classic design with the guaranteed quality, make this cheap timberland boots very popular in recent maket, to the end of the buffer with aboriginal mens timberland boots were suddenly joined the rich arrangements, all about being tortured in the making of shoes.
Know about the timberland boots,you may interested about the fashion bags.It is extremely important to read the article of the position of the seller carefully. See if the seller indicates that the Coach purse or coach wallets is what it is supposed to be authentic Coach.Besides the coach ,you should take attation to the burberry outlet,may be the burberry to satisfy your needs

The top timberland boots can be opened for ventilation while the bottom sash remains closed. timberland shoes ,the never fading popularity. Classic design with the guaranteed quality, make this cheap timberland boots very popular in recent maket, to the end of the buffer with aboriginal mens timberland boots were suddenly joined the rich arrangements, all about being tortured in the making of shoes.
Know about the timberland boots,you may interested about the fashion bags.It is extremely important to read the article of the position of the seller carefully. See if the seller indicates that the Coach purse or coach wallets is what it is supposed to be authentic Coach.Besides the coach ,you should take attation to the burberry outlet,may be the burberry to satisfy your needs

Tachyon crew I’m coming at you. I’m picking one up Saturday in purple splatter colorway, unfortunately the fork has been replaced ):.

DQ: What’s the rear hub spacing?
DQ: Anybody got some 650b wheels they are disillusioned with they want to trade/sell cheap?

I’ll have a rear 32-h White Industries rear hub/Grand Bois rim plus a front 32-h rim for you in about 2 weeks. PM me.

My new 650B wheels:

I also have a pair of NOS the older Grand Bois 650B rims somewhere.

forgive me if this has been covered before, but stan’s site says the 355 is disc only. how is the rim braking on those?

Yes it’s been covered before by Buffalo Bill (and I also asked Stan). Rim braking is fine.

We got one of these in the shop a couple of weeks ago. Does yours have a splattered herpes bonerstem as well?