I went for a ride today and here are some photos

Was way hotter than my weather app told me, ran out of water and food earlier than I hoped and bonked pretty good. First time trying the route, and I’ll def ride it again with proper nutrition. Also, bugs suck on slow climbs.

17 Likes

Looks like a good time

Smallest rattler I’ve come across in the wild. Maybe 10-11" long and not much bigger than my pinky finger.

12 Likes

Cute lil danger noodle

Sup.

15 Likes

this is my first ride in months that isn’t a commute or an errand. it’s finally riding season here again

12 Likes

Rode bikes last night with some friends. Did some hills, hung by the abandoned mill where boyz 2 men used to record and got lots of darkness on nice suburban roads.

12 Likes

Oh hey, rode again today. We’ve been having amazingly nice weather lately. The Greenway trail got blocked by a new highway interchange, the temporary detour is kinda awesome though. They chipsealed a section of green flow trail that feeds you on to a section of the old highway that’s been narrowed down to typical mup width. Also some danger noodles are more dangerous than others.

18 Likes

Is that a Copperheaded Water Rattler?

Copperhead. Looked like he just had lunch, was chill but wasn’t trying to move out the way. Not that I fucked with it at all other than throwing down a sick skid when I noticed him.

Beautiful day to putter around all over town

Until I saw this guy in Harvard Sq

18 Likes

Then your day went from 10 to 11?

6 Likes

It wasn’t his day standing at attention hurrr hurrr

1 Like

I was going to meme about that guy having Lucas Brunelle’s chin but then I looked at his IG and holy shit that’s him. He’s still around doing whatever.

1 Like

I really wish he had stuck with dual handycams duct taped to his helmet, but even the OGs accept the march of the GoPro

6 Likes

One of those perfect days

19 Likes

riding the bike before work does wonders for my mental health :heart:

just about perfect fall weather/temps for riding with a vest on this morning

13 Likes

i gotta get on that program. im generally on drop-off duty which makes that harder. gotta rebuild this gd wheel already so i can take the fast and light bike out

2 Likes

I’ve been having fun doing this but it means riding around on the Bullitt four days a week and that’s a lotta bike to push around all day. Every day is leg day I guess.