I went for a ride today and here are some photos

I think he showed up, tried boasting a lot, and then left when nobody was impressed.

well that was his first post

5 Likes

Hahaha… I forgot all about that. I wish these guys would come back every now and then to check in. I wonder what @episiarch is into these days?

2 Likes

climbing, vintage cameras, overlander truck mods, camping, coffee

choose two, adjust personality to match

11 Likes

Is he the same guy that ended up NOT getting a HG and tried begging people here for theirs?

Is that the same person that posted all that day ruining red anno on their ruiner? That’s what I’m remembering. I’ve hated red anno since that day.

1 Like

It was a very reddit build.

no he did get one and post it. it was very :chefkiss:

I’m not sure if he ever got around to putting a rack on it. that time period in that thread is a fucking trip tho

2 Likes

Is this the origin of the “day ruiner” thing?

1 Like

yeah. my blue token headset.

speaking of old members who havent been around, where is @sparksflyhigh ? they made cool bikes for some experiment or something and i almost bought one for sup.

2 Likes

Man, now I feel even worse that my comments about the new Soma Smoothie reminded folks of this dude. :man_facepalming:

Wait, his day was ruined by your blue headset but he used a red one? :thinking:
I wonder how he would feel about my green headset.

2 Likes

Your green headset was part of the discussion!

Edit: found it

2 Likes

Lol Mig doxxed him and I played responsible admin and deleted and scolded? I was so mature.

6 Likes

Still the worst nü person atmo that’s shown up while I’ve been here (was still lurking then), what an asshole.

he had words about his disdain for the headset:

“Blue is a color that you wear. Red is the color you drive or ride. That’s why a lot of people choose the purple finish on the HG, and I highly respect that, but I separate my colors.”

Was this dude for real, or (attempting) trolling?

I am not going to sleepless not knowing if they approve of my pink headset on the purple, which he respects, H/G.

Yes.

Back to photos:

10 Likes