I went for a ride today and here are some photos

As we were leaving for the park, ro unexpectedly INSISTED on riding in the burley instead of the bullitt so we wound up with both at the playground and then all our little friends got to take rides on weird bikes. I feel like I’m winning little hearts and minds here.

16 Likes

Best sort of group ride ATMO.

16 Likes

Rode a tarck century this morning. First time in a long time I’ve ridden anything that short, but it was cold AF and my legs were aching.

Both ends of the rainbow.

10 Likes

Yesterday dooted around Alameda a bit (3 tarck centuries):

'sup @bward1028

oof, that fenderline…

9 Likes
9 Likes

It’s Kevin.

1 Like

I was led to believe these photos were classified

Just once up Trash Truck to feel something

12 Likes

twice in one week!

15 Likes

daylight saved

24 Likes

There something special about the light in your photos. I may not always love the composition but I always take a second to look at the light.

4 Likes

welp. 3 miles in, i felt a wiggling. maybe i didn’t tighten my cleats sufficiently? oh wait, now my crank and pedal are still on my shoe, yet they are not concurrently on my bike. womp womp i suck. was within a one-leg drill distance of a home depot (this could have ended up SO MUCH worse) so i bought tools, realized i got an m8x1.25 bolt. of course bike shit is not what they have at home depot. but they DID have m8x1.0 so 3 transactions later i was back on the road for a much abridged ride. crank is assumed to be toast but i avoided crying at the home depot so that’s nice. also

edit: this was the first ride i got to take in like 3-4 weeks so it was a real blow

9 Likes

whoever @ohhnooo is, that might be the best “like” notification i have ever received

1 Like

happy to help :sweat_smile:

a great man

MidSouth 100 was a blast. Gorgeous course, great support, best DFL finish line party.

26 Likes

I took Biwl’s Nicolai out for a lunchtime tootle, on the flat, armed with the knowledge that you cant shift under load. It didn’t take long to get used to it. It was pretty nice. Just a shame his front tire is completely bent. Was all over the show.

9 Likes

Went for a nighttime ride, did a long exposure.

31 Likes

That is some nerdcore shit right there.

6 Likes

windy ride to Inwood and back yesterday. a few cherry trees are already putting on their show… Claritin D season is here again :weary:

11 Likes