I went for a ride today and here are some photos

Rode a mountain bike for 40 minutes after work aka my quarterly reminder that trails are literally 1.5 minutes down the road and I have no excuse to not be on them

17 Likes

It was hard and faaast today, I really could have put more air in my tires but whatevs.

16 Likes

12 Likes

We took the two bikes from this post up to the top of Mt. Tam yesterday. I have never seen so much water on the mountain.

titanium failed us

risking it all for the photo in the steep downhill tunnel

21 Likes

Putting the “danger” in #dangerpanda

thank god for daylight savings

30 Likes

“Do a tre flip!”

1 Like

!!!

8 Likes

Nothing makes me want to get on my bike and just aimlessly ride like your ride report photos. Always seems like such a positive experience out in the world.

12 Likes

More Bike in front of a Lady Mural:

7 Likes

Great post work ride, swing by whole foods for almond butter tofu and soy milk, see the sights and hear the sounds, snap the photos, time to head home.

Wait what do I feel splashing my legs?

Been meaning to cut the struts of my rack, this isn’t the first time they’ve punctured something in my basket on the way home, but it is the stickiest thing yet.

16 Likes

wow you literally did tire milk

10 Likes

65° and rainy don’t mean the rain will be 65°.
Teeth were chattering something awful after I stopped for a flat & I bailed soon after.

20 Likes

I think that much zone 4 would put me in the hospital sheeesh

grats on giving it a shot, looks nasty

2 Likes

oh finally something i can compete on

this is my hr chart from my ski marathon that took me about 3:25. i think my watch which notes the time in zone said it was like 58% zone 4 and basically all the rest of it zone 3

1 Like

Is that heart rate?! Holy shit

3 Likes

Ya. Bikes are hard.

They are but damn, I get towards to edge of Fat Burn and feel like I’m about to explode.

oh are we doing a thing? well idk how to get garmin connect to show the zones on the squiggleboi but here you go

was gonna meet up with @Jacobell but it was shitty out and my fender died it’s last death so i gave up and chilled tf out and almost got creamed by a tesla driver exiting a parking garage at 20mph. was i riding on the sidewalk? sure. was he gonna cream anyone walking too? yeah no doubt. poor kids in his car got to witness me being aggressively polite to him. very aggressively.

1 Like