Kit Chat

NICA?

sell it for cold hard cash on the pace line!!!

1 Like

@EndpointBraden what does your sizing look like for your stuff?

I gave all my old stuff to friends that got into riding during covid.

Yeah… no.

They offer some easy way for me to donate it?

Probably. Mikes Bikes Petaluma had a box you could drop things in, the Berkeley Mike’s might also

2 Likes

Thanks!

Just middle of the bell curve for now. But if we can scale up we’ll expand somewhat. Lots of little things need to fall into place along the way. But it’s definitely on the radar. Full disclosure we’re working off existing patterns for now and just selecting material. As things progress, who knows. That being said, it seems like some companies like machines for freedom are doing such a great job that there isn’t much need for a much smaller brand to overreach and try and chisel away at their market share.

My main goal at first is to make stuff that fits my specific needs and preferences and do it in such a way that my shop can place less emphasis on following the whims of whatever Giro/Endura/Pearl etc are following each season.

3 Likes

Amazing

1 Like

Possibly a triple entendre? Not sure though. I’m pretty bad with words.

I am looking forward to consuming your stuff

I would really like a Neapolitan jersey

1 Like

I’m looking forward to giving suggestions on improvements and having something be consistent from season to season.

Done.

Amazing.

3 Likes

Immovable object / unstoppable force.

2 Likes

I’m just waiting for the stuff to be available for purchase :money_with_wings:

1 Like

I started this thread literally to share my opinions on kit. Not so amazing. Whether Braden reads or gives a fuck is entirely up to him. Regardless, I’m happy to try the things.

1 Like

i started wearing mesh baselayers, and goddamn! ive really been missing out!

i bought a couple of the $25 joints from blackbibs, what else should i be looking at?

2 Likes

Sexier if you wear them without something on top though

I have a mesh baselayer that has been staring at me and some day I’m going to try it. It’s from Craft.

2 Likes

Hey I have a DQ kit question:

Do you wear your base layers under or over your bib? I’ve always put them under, mostly because I use them in the winter and putting them under means there’s no wind access straight up my jersey

But then I was reading marketing copy for a baselayer and it “has a long tail for perfect fit on the bike” which suggests that it is being worn on top.

I have never thought about this before and my mind may be blown